Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
Daily Archives: July 20, 2012
The black and white image in the animation below is what Hansen said Phoenix should like after UHI adjustments – almost no trend. The blue line is how Hansen currently shows Phoenix – a sharp warming trend. Apparently the UHI … Continue reading
This week will be remembered as the one when Jeff Mastercherrypicker and Bill McKitten became interested in the Greenland Summit Camp – for about five minutes summit:status:webcam
“Mitt Romney is launching a false attack,” the ad’s text states. But the weird thing is: The Obama campaign is purposefully trying to make it sound like Romney is misquoting the president, when the official White House transcript backs up … Continue reading
Superheroes don’t always wear a cape Environmental Justice Lisa is protecting Americans from mercury – by forcing them to put mercury light bulbs in their houses. . Stand with Lisa | Superheroes don’t always wear a cape h/t to Marc Morano
In Hansen’s 1999 paper, he claims that he lowers Phoenix temperatures by nearly 3C due to UHI adjustments. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal.pdf Sounds great – the only problem is that he doesn’t actually do what he says he does. Below is his current fully adjusted version of … Continue reading
Barrow has less than 5,000 residents, yet they have a very large Urban Heat Island Effect. http://www.cas.umt.edu/geography/documents/Hinkel_etal_2003_winter_UHI.pdf
The latest news is that Obama has accused Romney having some Latin American investors at Bain Capital. This is the same Obama who is attempting to bring in millions of Latin American voters.