Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Misbehavior Explained
- Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
- New York Times Shock News : Arctic To Be Ice Free By 1979
- Record Cold Arctic Summer Ends Several Weeks Early
- Frequency Of 90 Degree Days Plummeting In The US Midwest
- Frequency Of Very Cold Days In 2014 Fifth Highest On Record In US
- July 24th Global Sea Ice Area Highest Since 1996 – 8th Highest On Record
- My Climate Forecast
- Coolest Summer On Record In The US
- US Tornado Count Far Below Normal In 2014
- 2014 – Quietest Fire Season Of The Decade
- 40 Years Since The Supreme Court Opened The Door To Tyranny
- The Green Cheese Guys
- Does NPR See The Writing On The Wall?
- Another Video From ICCC 2014
- Shock News : Andy Revkin Says We Face Endless Summer
- Global Warming In Maryland
- Climate Scientists Vs. Actual Scientists
- CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify Any Climate Denier
- Does The Arctic Need To Be Prosecuted?
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
omanuel on 40 Years Since The Supreme Cou… Mkelley on My Climate Forecast Caleb on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Chewer on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Truthseeker on 40 Years Since The Supreme Cou… Dave N on US Tornado Count Far Below Nor… Don on Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer… omanuel on New York Times Shock News : Ar… Andy DC on Arctic Misbehavior Explained tom0mason on Arctic Misbehavior Explained
Daily Archives: July 20, 2012
The black and white image in the animation below is what Hansen said Phoenix should like after UHI adjustments – almost no trend. The blue line is how Hansen currently shows Phoenix – a sharp warming trend. Apparently the UHI … Continue reading
This week will be remembered as the one when Jeff Mastercherrypicker and Bill McKitten became interested in the Greenland Summit Camp – for about five minutes summit:status:webcam
“Mitt Romney is launching a false attack,” the ad’s text states. But the weird thing is: The Obama campaign is purposefully trying to make it sound like Romney is misquoting the president, when the official White House transcript backs up … Continue reading
Superheroes don’t always wear a cape Environmental Justice Lisa is protecting Americans from mercury – by forcing them to put mercury light bulbs in their houses. . Stand with Lisa | Superheroes don’t always wear a cape h/t to Marc Morano
In Hansen’s 1999 paper, he claims that he lowers Phoenix temperatures by nearly 3C due to UHI adjustments. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal.pdf Sounds great – the only problem is that he doesn’t actually do what he says he does. Below is his current fully adjusted version of … Continue reading
Barrow has less than 5,000 residents, yet they have a very large Urban Heat Island Effect. http://www.cas.umt.edu/geography/documents/Hinkel_etal_2003_winter_UHI.pdf
The latest news is that Obama has accused Romney having some Latin American investors at Bain Capital. This is the same Obama who is attempting to bring in millions of Latin American voters.
Juan Mata and Fernando Torres won the FA Cup, Champions League, and The European Championships – in less than eight weeks this spring. I wonder if anyone else has ever done that?
Our official US government data tamperers cool the past, and warm the present – based on the idea that observers used to read the thermometers in the afternoon, and now they read them in the morning. If that were true, we would … Continue reading