Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- GIStemp – who needs Antarctic data or temps near ice.
- Before Michael Mann Erased It, Even The New York Times Knew That The MWP Was Warmer
- Latest From NOAA’s Hottest Year Ever
- Climate Flees The Arctic And Moves To California
- Climate Experts Tell Us That Greenland Is Melting Down At -18C
- There Was Never Any Question That The MWP And LIA Were Real
- Scientists Recycle The Same Climate Crap, Generation After Generation
- 1923 : Radical Change Of Climate – Unheard Of High Temperatures – Glaciers Vanished
- Greenland Was Much Warmer During The MWP
- For Most Of Earth’s History, The Poles Were Very Warm
- The Evidence For The MWP And LIA Was Overwhelming – Long Before Michael Mann Tried To Erase It
- More On The NOAA June Fraud
- More USHCN Raw Temperature Madness
- NOAA Breaks Their Dishonesty Record Two Months In A Row
- At The Peak Of The Melt Season, The Arctic Goes Silent
- Nothing To See Here, Move Along
- Arctic Makes Obscene Gesture Towards Nobel Laureate
- Quick Summary Of NCDC Data Tampering Forensics
- Why Are 1936 Morning Stations Warmer Than The Afternoon Stations?
- TOBS Update: Something Seriously Wrong At USHCN
- Aggie Joke Update
- Shock News : NCDC Temperatures Warming Much Faster Than Satellite Temperatures
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Hottest Year Ever Brings Five Feet Of Snow To Victoria
- Coldest July Temperatures On Record In Arkansas
John Silver on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… Robertv on For Most Of Earth’s Hist… stevengoddard on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… John Silver on Climate Flees The Arctic And M… A C Osborn on Before Michael Mann Erased It,… philjourdan on More On The NOAA June Fra… Robertv on Climate Experts Tell Us That G… David A on Climate Experts Tell Us That G… Gamecock on Who Is Steven Goddard? Cheshirered on More On The NOAA June Fra…
Daily Archives: July 20, 2012
The black and white image in the animation below is what Hansen said Phoenix should like after UHI adjustments – almost no trend. The blue line is how Hansen currently shows Phoenix – a sharp warming trend. Apparently the UHI … Continue reading
This week will be remembered as the one when Jeff Mastercherrypicker and Bill McKitten became interested in the Greenland Summit Camp – for about five minutes summit:status:webcam
“Mitt Romney is launching a false attack,” the ad’s text states. But the weird thing is: The Obama campaign is purposefully trying to make it sound like Romney is misquoting the president, when the official White House transcript backs up … Continue reading
Superheroes don’t always wear a cape Environmental Justice Lisa is protecting Americans from mercury – by forcing them to put mercury light bulbs in their houses. . Stand with Lisa | Superheroes don’t always wear a cape h/t to Marc Morano
In Hansen’s 1999 paper, he claims that he lowers Phoenix temperatures by nearly 3C due to UHI adjustments. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal.pdf Sounds great – the only problem is that he doesn’t actually do what he says he does. Below is his current fully adjusted version of … Continue reading
Barrow has less than 5,000 residents, yet they have a very large Urban Heat Island Effect. http://www.cas.umt.edu/geography/documents/Hinkel_etal_2003_winter_UHI.pdf
The latest news is that Obama has accused Romney having some Latin American investors at Bain Capital. This is the same Obama who is attempting to bring in millions of Latin American voters.
Juan Mata and Fernando Torres won the FA Cup, Champions League, and The European Championships – in less than eight weeks this spring. I wonder if anyone else has ever done that?
Our official US government data tamperers cool the past, and warm the present – based on the idea that observers used to read the thermometers in the afternoon, and now they read them in the morning. If that were true, we would … Continue reading