Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… KTM on Embracing Ebola Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… isbobc on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Brian G Valentine on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Colorado Wellington on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Brian G Valentine on John Holdren Competes With Joh… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… kuhnkat on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: July 20, 2012
The black and white image in the animation below is what Hansen said Phoenix should like after UHI adjustments – almost no trend. The blue line is how Hansen currently shows Phoenix – a sharp warming trend. Apparently the UHI … Continue reading
This week will be remembered as the one when Jeff Mastercherrypicker and Bill McKitten became interested in the Greenland Summit Camp – for about five minutes summit:status:webcam
“Mitt Romney is launching a false attack,” the ad’s text states. But the weird thing is: The Obama campaign is purposefully trying to make it sound like Romney is misquoting the president, when the official White House transcript backs up … Continue reading
Superheroes don’t always wear a cape Environmental Justice Lisa is protecting Americans from mercury – by forcing them to put mercury light bulbs in their houses. . Stand with Lisa | Superheroes don’t always wear a cape h/t to Marc Morano
In Hansen’s 1999 paper, he claims that he lowers Phoenix temperatures by nearly 3C due to UHI adjustments. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal.pdf Sounds great – the only problem is that he doesn’t actually do what he says he does. Below is his current fully adjusted version of … Continue reading
Barrow has less than 5,000 residents, yet they have a very large Urban Heat Island Effect. http://www.cas.umt.edu/geography/documents/Hinkel_etal_2003_winter_UHI.pdf
The latest news is that Obama has accused Romney having some Latin American investors at Bain Capital. This is the same Obama who is attempting to bring in millions of Latin American voters.