Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… rah on Poor Secret Service Protection… Gail Combs on Experts Say That Climate Chang… mjc on US Tornado Count Plummeting to… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Michael E. Newton on US Tornado Count Plummeting to… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection…
Daily Archives: July 21, 2012
Top climate experts tell us that Greenland normally stays frozen all year round, and that the ice there never melts. We also know that Viking farms are being found under the ice. From this information we can infer that Vikings were very … Continue reading
Barrow is still blocked by ice in late July. It is worse than it seems. Alaska is the canary in the coal mine. Think of the Polar Bears and the Walruses which can’t find any water to drown in. … Continue reading
http://twitter.com/billmckibben/status/226745773398818816 Let’s have a look at the Greenland Ice Sheet today. Ninety-five percent of the ice sheet is spectacularly white, except for one strip along the southwest coast. I fly over that section of Greenland on a regular basis, and the ice there … Continue reading
As wildfires were eating away at Colorado and New Mexico last month, Katharine Hayhoe, a Christian geoscience professor at Texas Tech University, said in a column for Sojourners that “the answer is clear: God has given us the freedom and … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I posted this graph, and word went out over the moron grapevine that I had made a fundamental error. They came to this brilliant conclusion without even asking what the algorithm was that I used. … Continue reading
Only one country has truly achieved a proper balance with CO2. We can learn much from North Korea about saving the planet. The choice is clear. We can either submit to UN dictated dominance of every aspect of our life, or … Continue reading