Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
Andy Oz on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… Andy Oz on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… stevengoddard on Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Sinc… mjc on Stop The Darkening! ketchemandfleezem on Science Saturday : Continental… Ed Martin on Stop The Darkening! rishrac on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… Gail Combs on Shouldn’t They Be Holdin… rishrac on Stop The Darkening! Gail Combs on Stop The Darkening!
Daily Archives: July 21, 2012
Top climate experts tell us that Greenland normally stays frozen all year round, and that the ice there never melts. We also know that Viking farms are being found under the ice. From this information we can infer that Vikings were very … Continue reading
Barrow is still blocked by ice in late July. It is worse than it seems. Alaska is the canary in the coal mine. Think of the Polar Bears and the Walruses which can’t find any water to drown in. … Continue reading
http://twitter.com/billmckibben/status/226745773398818816 Let’s have a look at the Greenland Ice Sheet today. Ninety-five percent of the ice sheet is spectacularly white, except for one strip along the southwest coast. I fly over that section of Greenland on a regular basis, and the ice there … Continue reading
As wildfires were eating away at Colorado and New Mexico last month, Katharine Hayhoe, a Christian geoscience professor at Texas Tech University, said in a column for Sojourners that “the answer is clear: God has given us the freedom and … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I posted this graph, and word went out over the moron grapevine that I had made a fundamental error. They came to this brilliant conclusion without even asking what the algorithm was that I used. … Continue reading
Only one country has truly achieved a proper balance with CO2. We can learn much from North Korea about saving the planet. The choice is clear. We can either submit to UN dictated dominance of every aspect of our life, or … Continue reading