Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
Daily Archives: July 22, 2012
Four years after my infamous battle with Walt Meier at The Register, I have found the evidence that I was correct all along. It was right under my nose. In 2007, NSIDC published this map for week 29 (the current … Continue reading
NSIDC shows that 2012 is below 2007 N_timeseries.png (1050×840) By contrast, Cryosphere Today shows almost 18% more ice in 2012 , than the same date in 2007. Yellow below shows ice which was present in both years. Green is 2012 … Continue reading
Julia was able to lie her way into office because of a drought. Top government experts declared the drought to be permanent, and told the public that only monetary sacrifice could make the drought go away. The same group of … Continue reading
Guest Post By Joe Bastardi ————————————————————————————— Any of the Climate Clown Media sheep stop to think about this The map below shows the Alaska imprinted on the US, in the area where the heat wave is worst, and then the … Continue reading
December 19th, 2009 In the case of the polar bear, the federal government’s most comprehensive study on the state of polar bears determined that there will be no polar bears left in Alaska by 2050 — hardly the “distant future.” … Continue reading
‘Dark Knight Rises’ shooting: Three heroes died in Aurora taking bullets for their girlfriends In final acts of valor, Jon Blunk, Matt McQuinn and Alex Teves used their bodies to shield their girlfriends as accused madman James Holmes turned the … Continue reading