- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
- Just Wrap Theirs In A Pretty Pink Plastic Package
- The Government Prophecy Drought
- The 1994 Nobel Peace Prize
- The 2007 Nobel Peace Prize
- The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize
- Obama Tipping Point : Even Eugene Robinson Is Outraged
- Arctic Ice Extent Highest For The Date Since 2002
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornadoes – When CO2 Was Below 320 PPM
- The 1970s Ice Age Scare
- Oklahoma Climate Refugees : Seven Years Of Heat And Drought Forced Half Of Oklahoma To Flee During The 1930s
- Oklahoma Having Their Coldest Spring On Record
nzrobin on The 2007 Nobel Peace Priz… Olaf Koenders on Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer… Olaf Koenders on The New Normal : Ugly Junk… tckev on The White House Needs To Make… Stephen Richards on Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs… Will Nitschke on US Temperatures Have Dropped A… Will Nitschke on Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer… Richard Koeneman on US Temperatures Have Dropped A… Robertv on Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer… Robertv on Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer…
Daily Archives: July 22, 2012
Four years after my infamous battle with Walt Meier at The Register, I have found the evidence that I was correct all along. It was right under my nose. In 2007, NSIDC published this map for week 29 (the current … Continue reading
NSIDC shows that 2012 is below 2007 N_timeseries.png (1050×840) By contrast, Cryosphere Today shows almost 18% more ice in 2012 , than the same date in 2007. Yellow below shows ice which was present in both years. Green is 2012 … Continue reading
Julia was able to lie her way into office because of a drought. Top government experts declared the drought to be permanent, and told the public that only monetary sacrifice could make the drought go away. The same group of … Continue reading
Guest Post By Joe Bastardi ————————————————————————————— Any of the Climate Clown Media sheep stop to think about this The map below shows the Alaska imprinted on the US, in the area where the heat wave is worst, and then the … Continue reading
December 19th, 2009 In the case of the polar bear, the federal government’s most comprehensive study on the state of polar bears determined that there will be no polar bears left in Alaska by 2050 — hardly the “distant future.” … Continue reading
‘Dark Knight Rises’ shooting: Three heroes died in Aurora taking bullets for their girlfriends In final acts of valor, Jon Blunk, Matt McQuinn and Alex Teves used their bodies to shield their girlfriends as accused madman James Holmes turned the … Continue reading
From July 19 to July 29, 1930, Laurel Maryland had eight days over 100 degrees, including 106 degrees on July 21. Yesterday’s maximum temperature in Laurel was 69 degrees, the coldest July 21 on record (by six degrees) – and 37 degrees … Continue reading
It has been a few weeks since Obama killed Osama for the second time, and his poll numbers are sagging. Perhaps a third killing is in order to bump the poll numbers back up? Or maybe he should just stick … Continue reading
According to Hansen, the 1880s was tied for the coldest decade at -0.27 C anomaly. It was also the decade which the United States was hit by the most hurricanes – twenty-six including six major hurricanes. CO2 levels were below 300 … Continue reading