Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
daveburton on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Charles R. Anderson on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… nickreality65 on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Chewage on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… isbobc on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Truthseeker on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Truthseeker on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… bot38 on Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Dec… Andrew S on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Chewage on Differentiating Between Global…
Daily Archives: July 23, 2012
According to NCDC, March was the hottest on record in the US. Contiguous U.S., Temperature, March 1895-2012 The actual thermometers said that 1910 was hotter, but that isn’t important.
2008 presidential election map by county. Election 2008: Time lapse of U.S. counties – USATODAY.com 80% of the US is stuck with Obama because of a dozen large cities who depend on welfare.
Mass murders look for gun free zones to commit massacres, because they can kill lots of people and don’t have to worry about getting shot. The Cinemark Theatres prominently display their gun-free policy, which made them an easy target for … Continue reading
Over the next 100 years, the oceans will contribute nine billion billion grams of CO2 to the atmosphere. That is 9,000,000,000,000,000,000 grams of climate destroying CO2. The oceans must be forced to reduce this by at least 99.99999999% if we are to keep sea level below 30 metres … Continue reading
Eric Cartman famously announced upon his arrival in Baghdad, that he thought he was in Denver. Hundreds of people had been eating the turkey dinner at the charity dinner in Colorado, which helps homeless people, at the weekend. Authorities said … Continue reading
http://books.google.com/ People were so dumb back in 1960. Hansen has been able to go back in time and retroactively prove that very little warming occurred in Spitzbergen between 1910 and 1960. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis Hansen used to be dumb too. … Continue reading
Seth Borenstein in Washington Associated Press December 12, 2007 “The Arctic is screaming,” said Mark Serreze, senior scientist at the government’s snow and ice data center in Boulder, Colorado. 2012 This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate … Continue reading