Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
catweazle666 on Union Of Concerned Scientists… WillR on Embracing Ebola njsnowfan on Embracing Ebola darrylb on Union Of Concerned Scientists… inMAGICn on Heidi Defines Climate! geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Ron on Embracing Ebola Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… geran on Embracing Ebola bucephelus on Embracing Ebola
Daily Archives: July 23, 2012
According to NCDC, March was the hottest on record in the US. Contiguous U.S., Temperature, March 1895-2012 The actual thermometers said that 1910 was hotter, but that isn’t important.
2008 presidential election map by county. Election 2008: Time lapse of U.S. counties – USATODAY.com 80% of the US is stuck with Obama because of a dozen large cities who depend on welfare.
Mass murders look for gun free zones to commit massacres, because they can kill lots of people and don’t have to worry about getting shot. The Cinemark Theatres prominently display their gun-free policy, which made them an easy target for … Continue reading
Over the next 100 years, the oceans will contribute nine billion billion grams of CO2 to the atmosphere. That is 9,000,000,000,000,000,000 grams of climate destroying CO2. The oceans must be forced to reduce this by at least 99.99999999% if we are to keep sea level below 30 metres … Continue reading
Eric Cartman famously announced upon his arrival in Baghdad, that he thought he was in Denver. Hundreds of people had been eating the turkey dinner at the charity dinner in Colorado, which helps homeless people, at the weekend. Authorities said … Continue reading
http://books.google.com/ People were so dumb back in 1960. Hansen has been able to go back in time and retroactively prove that very little warming occurred in Spitzbergen between 1910 and 1960. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis Hansen used to be dumb too. … Continue reading
Seth Borenstein in Washington Associated Press December 12, 2007 “The Arctic is screaming,” said Mark Serreze, senior scientist at the government’s snow and ice data center in Boulder, Colorado. 2012 This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate … Continue reading