Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
Daily Archives: July 23, 2012
According to NCDC, March was the hottest on record in the US. Contiguous U.S., Temperature, March 1895-2012 The actual thermometers said that 1910 was hotter, but that isn’t important.
2008 presidential election map by county. Election 2008: Time lapse of U.S. counties – USATODAY.com 80% of the US is stuck with Obama because of a dozen large cities who depend on welfare.
Mass murders look for gun free zones to commit massacres, because they can kill lots of people and don’t have to worry about getting shot. The Cinemark Theatres prominently display their gun-free policy, which made them an easy target for … Continue reading
Over the next 100 years, the oceans will contribute nine billion billion grams of CO2 to the atmosphere. That is 9,000,000,000,000,000,000 grams of climate destroying CO2. The oceans must be forced to reduce this by at least 99.99999999% if we are to keep sea level below 30 metres … Continue reading
Eric Cartman famously announced upon his arrival in Baghdad, that he thought he was in Denver. Hundreds of people had been eating the turkey dinner at the charity dinner in Colorado, which helps homeless people, at the weekend. Authorities said … Continue reading
http://books.google.com/ People were so dumb back in 1960. Hansen has been able to go back in time and retroactively prove that very little warming occurred in Spitzbergen between 1910 and 1960. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis Hansen used to be dumb too. … Continue reading
Seth Borenstein in Washington Associated Press December 12, 2007 “The Arctic is screaming,” said Mark Serreze, senior scientist at the government’s snow and ice data center in Boulder, Colorado. 2012 This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate … Continue reading