Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
rishrac on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Justa Joe on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Stargazer on Maryland – The Progressi… Kenneth Simmons on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… David on Embracing Ebola
Daily Archives: July 24, 2012
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe.” – Albert Einstein
I agree that often sensationalism in the media is unchecked, unabashed and distasteful, but that’s nothing new and present in both sides. After all, how many articles did we read about “Climategate?” (Which was debunked.) Refuting media bias on global … Continue reading
Climate-change skeptics will dismiss this summer’s North American weather as just that – weather. They’ll argue it says nothing about longer-term climate trends. It’s true that the U.S. droughts of the 1950s and 1930s were worse than the current one, … Continue reading
Maximum temperatures are less affected by Urban Heat Island effects than minimum temperatures, and are a better judge of the temperature trend than mean temperatures. As you can see, temperatures in the US have been declining since 1920. Unfortunately, satellites … Continue reading
Unprecedented – yet normal, cyclical and expected Steve Cole Headquarters, Washington 202-358-0918 email@example.com July 24, 2012 Satellites See Unprecedented Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Melt Even the area around Summit Station in central Greenland, which at 2 miles above sea level … Continue reading
The Earth is warming and human activity is the primary cause. Climate disruptions put our food and water supply at risk, endanger our health, jeopardize our national security, and threaten other basic human needs. Some impacts—such as record high temperatures, … Continue reading
Gossiping about the weather is possibly the oldest human topic of conversation. Most of the time this is a harmless activity, but humans occasionally go through periods of superstition where they blame the weather on angry gods, human misbehavior, or witches. We are … Continue reading