Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
BallBounces on Ebola Update Gail Combs on What If The Missing Heat Retur… geran on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… Mike on Ebola Update Gail Combs on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… geran on Ebola Update Tel on Ebola Update Steve Clough Nature… on Poor Secret Service Protection… Gail Combs on What If The Missing Heat Retur…
Daily Archives: July 24, 2012
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe.” – Albert Einstein
I agree that often sensationalism in the media is unchecked, unabashed and distasteful, but that’s nothing new and present in both sides. After all, how many articles did we read about “Climategate?” (Which was debunked.) Refuting media bias on global … Continue reading
Climate-change skeptics will dismiss this summer’s North American weather as just that – weather. They’ll argue it says nothing about longer-term climate trends. It’s true that the U.S. droughts of the 1950s and 1930s were worse than the current one, … Continue reading
Maximum temperatures are less affected by Urban Heat Island effects than minimum temperatures, and are a better judge of the temperature trend than mean temperatures. As you can see, temperatures in the US have been declining since 1920. Unfortunately, satellites … Continue reading
Unprecedented – yet normal, cyclical and expected Steve Cole Headquarters, Washington 202-358-0918 email@example.com July 24, 2012 Satellites See Unprecedented Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Melt Even the area around Summit Station in central Greenland, which at 2 miles above sea level … Continue reading
The Earth is warming and human activity is the primary cause. Climate disruptions put our food and water supply at risk, endanger our health, jeopardize our national security, and threaten other basic human needs. Some impacts—such as record high temperatures, … Continue reading
Gossiping about the weather is possibly the oldest human topic of conversation. Most of the time this is a harmless activity, but humans occasionally go through periods of superstition where they blame the weather on angry gods, human misbehavior, or witches. We are … Continue reading