Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
omanuel on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… nielszoo on Fake Adjustments From Fake… bobmaginnis on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… Richard T. Fowler on No Change In Average Northern… Gail Combs on No Change In Average Northern… nielszoo on Experts Say That Record Great… rah on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… stevengoddard on Prove Me Wrong! Send Al to the Pole on Learning To Think Like A Progr… bobmaginnis on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet…
Daily Archives: July 25, 2012
melt events have occurred at Summit in the past and I have quoted the longest-term average frequency of ~150 years (exactly 153 from the paper) over the past 10,000 ‘Unprecedented’ Greenland Surface Melt – Every 150 Years? – NYTimes.com The … Continue reading
There wasn’t any hockey stick prior to the year 2000. The 1990 IPCC report showed that temperatures were much cooler than 800 years ago. http://www.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/far/wg_I/ipcc_far_wg_I_full_report.pdf Briffa’s trees showed a sharp decline in temperatures after 1940 The 1975 National Academy Of Sciences report … Continue reading
NASA announced yesterday that this place is experiencing an unprecedented meltdown. I normally keep a pretty close eye on it, but we probably need to start archiving pictures every day to fully document their BS. summit:status:webcam
Greenland ice sheet melted at unprecedented rate during July | Environment | guardian.co.uk NASA simply can`t turn off the BS. Here is the actual satellite photo from July 12 – no indication of melt in the interior Here is the same … Continue reading
Climate Change Effects: Things Global Warming Just Might Ruin For Your Kids Posted: 07/24/2012 11:45 pm The West is on fire. The Maldives are going underwater and California can expect a sea level rise of six inches in less than … Continue reading
James Holmes was involved with brain research and possibly development and testing of brain altering drugs. He was an honor student who apparently began acting very erratically in recent weeks, to the point where the local gun club thought he was completely insane. The … Continue reading
Every year, team climate liar declares that we are having record melt in Greenland. My favorite California beach at La Jolla must be drowning. Only one minor problem – sea level in California has not changed for 30 years. http://www.psmsl.org/data/obtaining/stations/256.php I`m so … Continue reading