- Will Candy Crowley Testify Against Herself?
- You Grade : NASA Report Card
- That Sound Is Churchill Turning In His Grave
- 1954-1955 : Five Major Hurricanes Struck The US In 14 Months
- Greenland Reaches A Tipping Point
- What If Grover Cleveland’s Hurricanes Happened Now?
- When Seconds Count, Police Are Just 20 Minutes Away
- Five Months After Sandy Hook – Not A Peep Out Of Obama About School Security
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Has Been Killing American Citizens By Remote Control
- Quick Note To President Obama
- 1975 : Deep Dips In The Jet Stream Were Blamed On Global Cooling
- My Interest Is Ending Junk Science
- Piers Morgan Brags That Brits Don’t Have Guns And Can’t Defend Themselves
- Climate Science Is In The Crapper
- 1000 Km/Hr Winds From A Nuclear Bomb
- NOAA : Thirty Deadliest Tornado Years All Occurred Below 350 PPM
- Stunning CO2 Breakthrough : Age Of The US Controlled By Atmospheric CO2
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
bkivey on When Seconds Count, Police Are… Bill Pounder on Greenland Reaches A Tipping… stevengoddard on That Sound Is Churchill Turnin… Bill S on That Sound Is Churchill Turnin… redc1c4 on When Seconds Count, Police Are… kbray in california on Greenland Reaches A Tipping… stevengoddard on 1975 : Tornado Outbreaks Blame… An Inquirer on 1975 : Tornado Outbreaks Blame… miked1947 on My Interest Is Ending Junk… miked1947 on My Interest Is Ending Junk…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2012
Julia has proven that taxing the climate makes the weather as cold as she is. 25 Jul, 2012 10:10 AM Perth on track for coldest month on record Julia and Ross can declare victory and move on.
Ever since Bill wrote about the unprecedented drought in northern Mexico, they have been slammed by heavy rain nearly every day. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
NASA’s top Arctic scientist predicted an ice-free Arctic for 2012, and there are two weeks of above freezing weather left at the north pole. The ice edge only needs to retreat 100 miles per day from all sides to reach … Continue reading
According to NASA, Greenland experienced a massive ice melt last week which turned the entire country red hot and apparently melted all the ice. It is surprising that no one issued a tsunami warning, because our beaches must certainly have drowned … Continue reading
If you have to lie, cherry pick and deceive - then your belief system isn’t worth the cheap recycled toilet paper it is written on.
St. Louis is seeing some unbelievable heat this summer: On Wednesday, the city hit 108 degrees, Weather Underground meteorologist Jeff Masters said. “This marked the 11th day this summer in St. Louis with temperatures of at least 105 degrees,” he … Continue reading
summit:status:webcam We will be watching closely this time, to document just how dishonest NASA is.
Railroad engineer Pachauri demonstrates once again that he understands nothing about science “it’s possible that part of this huge body of ice (Greenland) could collapse, and fall into the ocean which would lead to several meters of sea level rise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHCz-WlXcLk#t=0m49s Mindless … Continue reading
I painted in the July 1936 temperature anomaly map with the same color scale as the July 2012 map, with pink added for +12 anomaly. As you can see, July 1936 was much hotter than July 2012 over 70% of the US … Continue reading