Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Understanding NOAA Math
- This Afternoon May Be Record Cold In Maryland
- Planned Breakage At Google
- Why Is It Cold Outside?
- Trenberth Climate Scam Of The Day (So Far)
- US Nighttime Temperatures Coldest In 35 Years, Sixth Coldest On Record
- The Importance Of The Big Lie
- How To Make A Map Completely Unintelligible
- It Wasn’t Always This Cool In Al Gore’s Home State
- War Is Hell
- Ice Loss Over The Past Three Days
- Fewest 100 Degree Readings In Over A Century In The US
- Latest Conspiracy Theory From The Climate Morons
- Coldest Summer On Record At The North Pole
- Spiderman In Times Square
- Strike Six For The Climate Crooks
- Forty Years Ago, Scientists Blamed The Polar Vortex On Global Cooling
- No 100 Degree Readings In The Midwest This Summer
- Berkeley Mirth
- UN Pushing The Same Arctic Ice Scam For Almost 45 Years
- UHI In Central Park
- State Of The Global Warming Scam
- Arctic Misbehavior Explained
- Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
- New York Times Shock News : Arctic To Be Ice Free By 1979
pesce9991 on Coolest Summer On Record In Th… John S on Trenberth Climate Scam Of The… Colorado Wellington on War Is Hell Paul in Sweden on How To Make A Map Completely… _Jim on War Is Hell rah on War Is Hell rah on War Is Hell Jim Hunt on Coldest Summer On Record At Th… Eric Simpson on War Is Hell Colorado Wellington on Coolest Summer On Record In Th…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2012
Julia has proven that taxing the climate makes the weather as cold as she is. 25 Jul, 2012 10:10 AM Perth on track for coldest month on record Julia and Ross can declare victory and move on.
Ever since Bill wrote about the unprecedented drought in northern Mexico, they have been slammed by heavy rain nearly every day. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
NASA’s top Arctic scientist predicted an ice-free Arctic for 2012, and there are two weeks of above freezing weather left at the north pole. The ice edge only needs to retreat 100 miles per day from all sides to reach … Continue reading
According to NASA, Greenland experienced a massive ice melt last week which turned the entire country red hot and apparently melted all the ice. It is surprising that no one issued a tsunami warning, because our beaches must certainly have drowned … Continue reading
If you have to lie, cherry pick and deceive – then your belief system isn’t worth the cheap recycled toilet paper it is written on.
St. Louis is seeing some unbelievable heat this summer: On Wednesday, the city hit 108 degrees, Weather Underground meteorologist Jeff Masters said. “This marked the 11th day this summer in St. Louis with temperatures of at least 105 degrees,” he … Continue reading
summit:status:webcam We will be watching closely this time, to document just how dishonest NASA is.
Railroad engineer Pachauri demonstrates once again that he understands nothing about science “it’s possible that part of this huge body of ice (Greenland) could collapse, and fall into the ocean which would lead to several meters of sea level rise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHCz-WlXcLk#t=0m49s Mindless … Continue reading
I painted in the July 1936 temperature anomaly map with the same color scale as the July 2012 map, with pink added for +12 anomaly. As you can see, July 1936 was much hotter than July 2012 over 70% of the US … Continue reading