- How Do You Know Global Warming Is Real?
- Global Warming To Kick Into Overdrive Soon
- Global Warming Causes Expanded Antarctic Core And Cold Weather In Melbourne
- I’m Happy To Be Out Of The Hot Climate I Suffered Through On The Yucatan Last Week
- Excellent News : Guam Hasn’t Tipped Over Yet
- Shock News : Obama Talks About Himself
- Climate Change Blamed For Lack Of Severe Weather
- Harry Reid Gets $4,500 Increase In Health Care Premiums Under The Affordable Care Act
- I Hope That Colorado State University Isn’t Using Any Evil Fossil Fuels
- 1988 Editorial : If We Don’t Listen To Hansen, It Will Stop Raining
- 2013 Had The Fewest US Forest Fires Since 1984
- James Cameron Planning To Provide Endless Fun For Skeptics
- Tim Flannery Predicted An Ice-Free Arctic In 2013
- 1894-1902 Drought Killed Half Of The Livestock In Queensland
- In 1986, The World’s Greatest Climatologist Predicted Nine Degrees US Warming By The 2020′s
- 0% Of Climate Scientists Believe That Environmental Groups Tell The Truth
- How About “Total Buffoon?”
- Alarmist Blogger Admits That The “97% Consensus” Is Bullshit
- Posting Facts Violates Guardian’s Community Standards
- 72 Tea Party Patriots Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Boston
- Leading Climate Scientists In 1981 : America Will Be “Begging For International Crumbs “
- Canadian Crack Head Smarter Than US Crack Head
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama
- Missing Arctic Sea Ice Located
- Can We Shoot For 40 Degrees?
Robertv on How Do You Know Global Warming… ralphcramdo on Global Warming To Kick Into Ov… Andy Oz on How Do You Know Global Warming… Morgan Wright on How Do You Know Global Warming… Stephen Richards on Global Warming Causes Expanded… gator69 on How Do You Know Global Warming… gator69 on Global Warming To Kick Into Ov… Another Ian on 1894-1902 Drought Killed Half… Larry Fields on 1988 Editorial : If We Don… Vince on How Do You Know Global Warming…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2012
Julia has proven that taxing the climate makes the weather as cold as she is. 25 Jul, 2012 10:10 AM Perth on track for coldest month on record Julia and Ross can declare victory and move on.
Ever since Bill wrote about the unprecedented drought in northern Mexico, they have been slammed by heavy rain nearly every day. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
NASA’s top Arctic scientist predicted an ice-free Arctic for 2012, and there are two weeks of above freezing weather left at the north pole. The ice edge only needs to retreat 100 miles per day from all sides to reach … Continue reading
According to NASA, Greenland experienced a massive ice melt last week which turned the entire country red hot and apparently melted all the ice. It is surprising that no one issued a tsunami warning, because our beaches must certainly have drowned … Continue reading
If you have to lie, cherry pick and deceive - then your belief system isn’t worth the cheap recycled toilet paper it is written on.
St. Louis is seeing some unbelievable heat this summer: On Wednesday, the city hit 108 degrees, Weather Underground meteorologist Jeff Masters said. “This marked the 11th day this summer in St. Louis with temperatures of at least 105 degrees,” he … Continue reading
summit:status:webcam We will be watching closely this time, to document just how dishonest NASA is.
Railroad engineer Pachauri demonstrates once again that he understands nothing about science “it’s possible that part of this huge body of ice (Greenland) could collapse, and fall into the ocean which would lead to several meters of sea level rise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHCz-WlXcLk#t=0m49s Mindless … Continue reading
I painted in the July 1936 temperature anomaly map with the same color scale as the July 2012 map, with pink added for +12 anomaly. As you can see, July 1936 was much hotter than July 2012 over 70% of the US … Continue reading