Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
Daily Archives: July 28, 2012
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season … Continue reading
Ole Heinrich sent this over. Temperatures at Summit Greenland get well over freezing on a regular basis. groenland2.gif (734×484)
(1) Wall Photos h/t to Tom Nelson
The heat is on at meltdown part deux, and the beer cart has arrived. summit:status:webcam
The graph below shows Arctic ice extent 2007 in blue and 2012 in red. The red dot shows where extent will likely be when the North Pole drops below freezing for the winter. After that date, any possibility of an … Continue reading
I started trying to look at at GHCN today, and immediately discovered nothing but deleted data. From John Cook : Download my code ghcn_app.tar.gz Go to ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/v2 and grab the compressed data files (v2.min.Z, v2.mean.Z, etc). A Quick and Dirty Analysis of GHCN … Continue reading
Several inches of snow have accumulated since unprecedented meltdown part deux began. No doubt NASA has a bright red map waiting in the wings to display this meltblizzard event. summit:status:webcam