Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… JimBob on Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… Mark Luhman on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… Mark Luhman on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… jack barton on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Password protected on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Andy on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From…
Daily Archives: July 29, 2012
Starting in 1979 make no sense though, because it was the coldest year since 1924. If we start in 1930, the US is cooling.
The Times Atlas got in trouble last year for publishing this bogus map of Greenland. It turns out that they showed far too much ice. Recent maps from NASA indicate that all of the ice has melted. NASA reports strange, … Continue reading
GHCN raw daily data shows a cooling trend in Canada since 1880. Unlike the US, only a small percentage of the GHCN stations are located at airports.
I have found hundreds of news stories describing the melting of the Arctic between 1900 and 1940, as well as abundant evidence that Arctic ice expanded during the 1970s. Unless the freezing point of water has changed, the earlier period must have been warmer. … Continue reading
Popular Science – Google Books Half of the years in the 1950s had severe droughts. Hansen was off by a factor of ten in his calculation. Contiguous U.S., Palmer Modified Drought Index (PMDI), July-June 1896-2012 The Guardian calls him the world’s greatest … Continue reading
Popular Science – Google Books