Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
Morgan Wright on Readers Determine That Cooling… Chris Barron on Readers Determine That Cooling… Robertv on Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect… bwdave on Insulators Have To Increase Th… nickreality65 on A Slightly More Formal Proof (… John Silver on Readers Determine That Cooling… mkelly on Readers Determine That Cooling… davidswuk on The Comedy Continues davidswuk on Readers Determine That Cooling… davidswuk on A Slightly More Formal Proof (…
Daily Archives: July 29, 2012
Starting in 1979 make no sense though, because it was the coldest year since 1924. If we start in 1930, the US is cooling.
The Times Atlas got in trouble last year for publishing this bogus map of Greenland. It turns out that they showed far too much ice. Recent maps from NASA indicate that all of the ice has melted. NASA reports strange, … Continue reading
GHCN raw daily data shows a cooling trend in Canada since 1880. Unlike the US, only a small percentage of the GHCN stations are located at airports.
I have found hundreds of news stories describing the melting of the Arctic between 1900 and 1940, as well as abundant evidence that Arctic ice expanded during the 1970s. Unless the freezing point of water has changed, the earlier period must have been warmer. … Continue reading
Popular Science – Google Books Half of the years in the 1950s had severe droughts. Hansen was off by a factor of ten in his calculation. Contiguous U.S., Palmer Modified Drought Index (PMDI), July-June 1896-2012 The Guardian calls him the world’s greatest … Continue reading
Popular Science – Google Books