Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Daily Archives: July 30, 2012
Guest post by Joe Bastardi ——————————————————————————— My take on the Muller- Watts situation. 1) Mullers niche was to sound at times skeptical of all this,so he trashed Manns study,making people say see.That leaves him to grab the reigns and appear … Continue reading
The GHCN US database has all the telltale signs of being complete garbage. Check out these graphs. The 1930s never existed. Now compare vs. the raw USHCN data, which show the 1930s as being the hottest decade. The divergence between GHCN US stations and … Continue reading
Your one stop shopping page for US Government climate data tampering http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/data-tampering-at-ushcngiss/
I think Anthony’s paper was very conservative. USHCN data tampering is much worse than he indicated. By messing with the data, the USHCN trend since 1930 is actually reversed from a measured cooling trend – to a warming trend.
The climate history deniers at NCDC are about to defile US history and announce that July was the hottest ever in the US – despite the fact that July, 1936 was much hotter. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/064/mwr-064-07-c1.pdf Compare the area of above normal temperatures Deviation … Continue reading
During the last two weeks they went hysterical over a cyclical event which happens every 153 years in Greenland, and a claim by a “former skeptic” who told Huffington Post last year that he never was a skeptic. Bottom line – … Continue reading
SUMMERTIME, AND THE TWISTERS ARE MISSIN’ JULY HEADS FOR A RECORD-LOW TORNADO COUNT Bob Henson | July 24, 2012 • Heat and drought are punishing much of the United States right now, but there’s actually some good weather news to … Continue reading