Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
Andy DC on The Darkening Of Science William on Cryosphere Makes Climate Scien… ozspeaksup on The Darkening Of Science omnologos on The Darkening Of Science Bob F on Rule #1 Morgan Wright on The Darkening Of Science Colorado Wellington on President Obama’s Young… Stephen Richards on US Government Agencies Just Ca… Colorado Wellington on President Obama’s Young… Morgan Wright on Following Up With The World…
Daily Archives: July 31, 2012
It all melted this week.
It would be difficult to prove that government temperature data tampering is fraud, because they have covered their tracks with pseudo-science papers and algorithms – which provide the perpetrators a little plausible deniability. What Anthony has done is to show empirically that their algorithms … Continue reading
Last year our friends on the left promised to bury Arizona for doing the right thing. Meanwhile California promised to bury business for creating CO2. Business is paying attention. Is Phoenix the Next Silicon Valley? Posted by Soulskill on Tuesday July 31, @04:37PM from … Continue reading
message begin ——-gleick offers to make layered pdf file proving that muller really was a skeptic —— end message
Shock news – heavy rainfall events have nothing to do with CO2! Billions in research grants gone to waste! an atmospheric river in 1861-62 brought California 45 straight days of rain and caused flooding of Biblical proportions, evocative of Noah and … Continue reading
After my first child was born, I started seeing babies everywhere. Prior to then, I never really noticed that babies existed. Two possible interpretations arose Huge numbers of babies were born at the same time, after a long period of low … Continue reading
A couple of months ago, Obama came up with a brilliant strategy. Let’s portray Romney as a successful businessman who knows how to make difficult decisions, and portray myself as a nasty little Trotsky wannabee who never meant anything he said during the last election. And … Continue reading