Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Math : Almost All Locations Are Below The Mean
- Deranged Blogger Predicts A High Arctic Minimum This Summer
- The Largest Fire In US History Occurred In Washington – During The Coldest Year Ever
- Hot Weather In The US Peaked At 310 PPM CO2
- US Is Having One Of Its Coolest Summers On Record
- Summer Of 1936 Obliterated All Other Summers For Record Heat
- More Than 20% Of US All Time Temperature Records Were Set During The Summer Of 1936
- The Polar Vortex Excuse
- Chicago Is More Than 30 Degrees Colder Than 80 Years Ago
- During The Heatwave Of 1936, Two Thirds Of The US Was Over 100 Degrees
- Midwest Is Twenty Degrees Colder Than July 1936
- During This Week In 1936, Americans Were Dying From The Heat Every Minute
- Arctic Approaches Ten Year Summer Sea Ice Maximum
- Illinois Two Coldest July’s Have Been In The Past Five Years
- Great Forecasting Moments At The Met Office
- 40 Years Later, Hope Springs Eternal
- Criminal Science Update
- No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Extent Over The Past Two Days
- Just Like In That Movie …
- Frequency Of Hot Days In The Midwest Plummeting And Lowest On Record
- Midwest US Having Its Coldest Year On Record
- GIStemp – who needs Antarctic data or temps near ice.
- Before Michael Mann Erased It, Even The New York Times Knew That The MWP Was Warmer
- Latest From NOAA’s Hottest Year Ever
- Climate Flees The Arctic And Moves To California
_Jim on Deranged Blogger Predicts A Hi… Dmh on Arctic Approaches Ten Year Sum… _Jim on Deranged Blogger Predicts A Hi… Gamecock on Deranged Blogger Predicts A Hi… Latitude on Deranged Blogger Predicts A Hi… _Jim on Deranged Blogger Predicts A Hi… doug Proctor on Arctic Approaches Ten Year Sum… philjourdan on More USHCN Raw Temperature… njsnowfan on Deranged Blogger Predicts A Hi… Gamecock on Deranged Blogger Predicts A Hi…
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The ground crews have been working day and night to hold back the meltdown floods at -19C summit:status:webcam
There has been more ice in 2012 than 2007 since February. Ice Extent Archives NIC charts are produced through the analyses of available in situ, remote sensing, and model data sources. They are generated primarily for mission planning and safety … Continue reading
Almost no change since yesterday’s 1% increase. NIC charts are produced through the analyses of available in situ, remote sensing, and model data sources. They are generated primarily for mission planning and safety of navigation. NIC charts generally show more … Continue reading
This is what I am driving these days. The kids have all moved out and I don’t have to shuttle anyone around now. 1000 miles per month at infinity miles per gallon 200 miles per month at 15 miles per gallon
1975 – Science News
How did Obama do?
Bill Clinton has been featured in ads telling us what Barack Obama will do under “their plan” Earth to Bill – Obama has been president for four years. We have already seen what his plan does.
Our problem is he’s a bad president. The new slogan for the president’s campaign is “Forward.” A government that spends $1 trillion more than it takes in. An $800 billion stimulus that created more debt than jobs. A government intervention … Continue reading
Joe Biden and Al Gore are two of the stupidest people in America – so tough call.