Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Misbehavior Explained
- Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
- New York Times Shock News : Arctic To Be Ice Free By 1979
- Record Cold Arctic Summer Ends Several Weeks Early
- Frequency Of 90 Degree Days Plummeting In The US Midwest
- Frequency Of Very Cold Days In 2014 Fifth Highest On Record In US
- July 24th Global Sea Ice Area Highest Since 1996 – 8th Highest On Record
- My Climate Forecast
- Coolest Summer On Record In The US
- US Tornado Count Far Below Normal In 2014
- 2014 – Quietest Fire Season Of The Decade
- 40 Years Since The Supreme Court Opened The Door To Tyranny
- The Green Cheese Guys
- Does NPR See The Writing On The Wall?
- Another Video From ICCC 2014
- Shock News : Andy Revkin Says We Face Endless Summer
- Global Warming In Maryland
- Climate Scientists Vs. Actual Scientists
- CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify Any Climate Denier
- Does The Arctic Need To Be Prosecuted?
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
Peter Yates on Arctic Misbehavior Explained What could possibly… on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Anto on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Truthseeker on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Beale on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Password protected on Arctic Continues Its Deranged… omanuel on 40 Years Since The Supreme Cou… Mkelley on My Climate Forecast Caleb on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Chewer on Arctic Misbehavior Explained
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The ground crews have been working day and night to hold back the meltdown floods at -19C summit:status:webcam
There has been more ice in 2012 than 2007 since February. Ice Extent Archives NIC charts are produced through the analyses of available in situ, remote sensing, and model data sources. They are generated primarily for mission planning and safety … Continue reading
Almost no change since yesterday’s 1% increase. NIC charts are produced through the analyses of available in situ, remote sensing, and model data sources. They are generated primarily for mission planning and safety of navigation. NIC charts generally show more … Continue reading
This is what I am driving these days. The kids have all moved out and I don’t have to shuttle anyone around now. 1000 miles per month at infinity miles per gallon 200 miles per month at 15 miles per gallon
1975 – Science News
How did Obama do?
Bill Clinton has been featured in ads telling us what Barack Obama will do under “their plan” Earth to Bill – Obama has been president for four years. We have already seen what his plan does.
Our problem is he’s a bad president. The new slogan for the president’s campaign is “Forward.” A government that spends $1 trillion more than it takes in. An $800 billion stimulus that created more debt than jobs. A government intervention … Continue reading
Joe Biden and Al Gore are two of the stupidest people in America – so tough call.