Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Second Coldest Winter On Record In The Midwest
- Hostage Rescue Attempt Fails
- Coolest Summer On Record In The Midwest
- Imagine! A World Without Fossil Fuels
- Thermometers Show That The US Has Been Cooling For Nearly A Century
- Hope And Change Update
- Reggie At Work!
- US Has Had The Fewest 90 Degree Days, And The Fifth Most 0 Degree Days In 2014
- Michigan Has Had Both Their Coldest Winter And Summer On Record This Year
- Predictions Don’t Get Worse Than This
- More Fine GISS Handiwork In The Arctic
- Understanding The Hiatus
- ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears – Benghazi Disappears – Immigration Disappears
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Hiding The Decline In Greenland
- 1976 : New York Times Debunked The Entire Climate Change Scam In One Paragraph
- NASA – Erasing The Arctic Past
- Arctic Is Screaming At Mark
- Understanding Progressive Math
- Arctic Melt Season Almost Over
- Ban High Capacity Dinosaurs
- “It Is Not A Black Vs. White Problem”
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
u.k.(us) on Hostage Rescue Attempt Fa… harrydhuffman (@harr… on Thermometers Show That The US… rah on Hostage Rescue Attempt Fa… annieoakley on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… bit chilly on Arctic Is Screaming At Ma… bit chilly on Arctic Is Screaming At Ma… B on Hostage Rescue Attempt Fa… Colorado Wellington on Arctic Melt Season Almost… cdquarles on Hope And Change Update James Strom on Hostage Rescue Attempt Fa…
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The ground crews have been working day and night to hold back the meltdown floods at -19C summit:status:webcam
There has been more ice in 2012 than 2007 since February. Ice Extent Archives NIC charts are produced through the analyses of available in situ, remote sensing, and model data sources. They are generated primarily for mission planning and safety … Continue reading
Almost no change since yesterday’s 1% increase. NIC charts are produced through the analyses of available in situ, remote sensing, and model data sources. They are generated primarily for mission planning and safety of navigation. NIC charts generally show more … Continue reading
This is what I am driving these days. The kids have all moved out and I don’t have to shuttle anyone around now. 1000 miles per month at infinity miles per gallon 200 miles per month at 15 miles per gallon
1975 – Science News
How did Obama do?
Bill Clinton has been featured in ads telling us what Barack Obama will do under “their plan” Earth to Bill – Obama has been president for four years. We have already seen what his plan does.
Our problem is he’s a bad president. The new slogan for the president’s campaign is “Forward.” A government that spends $1 trillion more than it takes in. An $800 billion stimulus that created more debt than jobs. A government intervention … Continue reading
Joe Biden and Al Gore are two of the stupidest people in America – so tough call.