Barack Obama claimed to be a member of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee, which he is not.
(CNN) – Responding to an Israeli reporter’s question Wednesday on his commitment to protect the Jewish state, Barack Obama pointed to a bill “we passed” in the U.S. Senate Banking Committee that tightens sanctions and authorizes divestment from Iran. “My committee,” he called it.
Except that he isn’t a member of the Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs.
“Just this past week, we passed out of the out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee – which is my committee – a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don’t obtain a nuclear weapon,” Obama said at a press conference in Sderot, Israel.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Now Compare To 1931
- 16% Of US Stations Did Not Make It To 90F (32C) This Year
- Understanding How To Think Like A Climate Criminal
- The David Appell Challenge
- Frequency Of US Temperatures Over 90 Degrees Is Down Almost 50% Over The Past 80 Years
- Interesting Correlation Between Snow And Volcanoes
- Great Moments In Climate Science
- A Real Hockey Stick
- US Having Its Coolest Year On Record
- Ronaldo V Messi At Noon
- Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Identical To 55 Years Ago
- Hansen Finally Gets Something Right
- Gavin Doesn’t Understand His Own Data
- Relationship Of Sea Level And Lower Troposphere Temperature Along The Equator
- Peter Gleick Continues His Criminal Activity In California
- More Data Fraud From NASA
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s