Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I’m stuck at work and know that Chelsea and Man U are headed into overtime. Please don’t post the result. I want to watch later. My understanding is that Man U is having to play with only eleven players on … Continue reading
The Arctic is rapidly melting at -15C 97% of the Greenland ice sheet melted this summer Manhattan is underwater, just as Hansen predicted Dengue Fever is coming to Chicago
According to Bill McKibben, my CO2 footprint contributed to the record low number of tornadoes this summer. Many lives were no doubt saved, and I feel that I deserve the Medal Of Honor for occasionally sacrificing my bike ride to get in … Continue reading
It doesn’t get much dumber than this. Why did they build that house on stilts, Homer? Fox News – Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos
“If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics, then you don’t know me,” Christie added. TheHill.com Fortunately, the GOP selected a candidate with some self-respect.
I watched Gladiator (several times) and am proud to list myself as a co-winner of the Best Picture Oscar.
The science of historical hysterical climatology has several schools of thought The Hayhoe/Dessler/Hansen school – time began in 1970 The Karl/Hansen school – people were too stupid in the past to read thermometers, and have become exponentially more stupid in … Continue reading