Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… stevengoddard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… J on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Thomas Englert on A New Moron Of The Day!
Monthly Archives: November 2012
“We need a constitutional amendment that would allow the legislature to control the so-called free speech rights of corporations,” Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) was quoted as saying by CNS News. Democratic Rep: Amend Constitution To Allow Control Of Speech « … Continue reading
There have been quite a few commenters here recently saying that I have no credentials to do complex mathematical operations like counting record highs and lows. Assuming that they passed second grade and know how to count, why don’t they prove me … Continue reading
I am starting a new programming contract with a Canadian company, and they are restricting the number of hours I can work for now, because “they don’t know what is going to happen to exchange rates as the fiscal cliff … Continue reading
Paul Homewood reminded me of the EPA graph below, which shows that heatwaves during the 1930s were much worse than recent years. Hansen is of course undaunted by facts, and is claiming that bad heatwaves never used to happen. The distribution … Continue reading
Yesterday, the leading Pakistani global warming official announced that the Greenland ice sheet melted in just four days this summer. The golf pro at the Greenland Country Club has reports that this announcement is devastating their business. People used to travel half way around … Continue reading
Last night’s coldest temperatures « Met Office News Blog Twelve years ago, leading Met Office climate scientists explained that this is just a virtual cold. Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past 20 MARCH 2000 David Parker, at … Continue reading
A string of strong Pacific Storms is continuing to hit Northern California. Mount Shasta’s projected snowfall may make a run for the world record. Combined over the next several days will be anywhere from 176 – 218 inches of snow! … Continue reading