Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
Daily Archives: November 1, 2012
The Tri-State Tornado of 1925 wiped numerous cities off the map. No one was stupid enough at the time to blame it on humans, or to believe that it could have been prevented. Tri-State Tornado – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Millions and millions of Americans have built homes and businesses just above sea level, along the Eastern and Gulf Coast seaboards. According to Obama they didn’t build those businesses, but that isn’t the point. The point is, if you build … Continue reading
In 1886, the US was hit by an incredible seven hurricanes, including two major hurricanes. Suppose that some snake oil salesman named Hames Jansen had been running around the country in 1886 claiming that he could prevent hurricanes by having everyone give … Continue reading
If Obama gets re-elected, he will almost certainly be impeached over Benghazi. Do scumbags like Candy Crowley really want Joe Biden running the country?
The Appalachians are having record early ski area openings, thanks to an overheated atmosphere which produces excessive amounts of cold air. The earliest season opening ever for Sugar Mountain ski resort in Banner Elk takes place Wednesday, after more than … Continue reading
During October 1871, Chicago burned to the ground. On the same day many other cities around Lake Michigan and Lake Huron burned. Most notable was Peshtigo, Wisconsin where thousands of people died. More than 1.5 million acres burned in those fires. CO2 … Continue reading