Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Beached Climate Scam
- The 97% Consensus Of Schoolchildren
- My Growth Pause
- CO2 Drives NCDC Data Tampering
- Shock News : Climate Scientists Don’t Understand The Climate
- Climate Scientists Demonstrate Again That they Are Incompetent Zealots
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
thegriss on The 97% Consensus Of Scho… Bloke down the pub on CO2 Drives NCDC Data Tamp… daveandrews723 on A Beached Climate Scam Keitho on A Beached Climate Scam Louis Hooffstetter on CO2 Drives NCDC Data Tamp… egorone on Kook And Nutter Math egorone on Kook And Nutter Math Andy Oz on Secret Service Unveils New Whi… jjreuter on New ISIS Threat Scottish Sceptic on My Growth Pause
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
BBC News – Home If he had an ounce of brains in his head, he would be focusing on getting more fuel – not less.
It took many years of severe drought to soften up Australian’s brains enough to vote for Julia. The US is succumbing much more easily. One storm is enough to turn half of America full stupid.
Huge amounts of evidence appear that Obama allowed the US ambassador in Libya to die, and then covered it up. The media’s response is to help him cover it up. Unemployment goes up in September, the media responds by reporting that the … Continue reading
20 Nov 1893 – Terrific Hurricane. New York’s crack mayor says that hurricanes are caused by humans, and that voting for Obama will make hurricanes stop. Bloomberg has people starving on Staten Island, so he responds by checking out mentally and … Continue reading
The BBC forgot to mention something …. Fox News didn’t
Sandy reversed Obama’s free fall in the polls, and may well get him re-elected. This would define the twin Candy/Sandy disasters as being the largest in US history.