Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
BBC News – Home If he had an ounce of brains in his head, he would be focusing on getting more fuel – not less.
It took many years of severe drought to soften up Australian’s brains enough to vote for Julia. The US is succumbing much more easily. One storm is enough to turn half of America full stupid.
Huge amounts of evidence appear that Obama allowed the US ambassador in Libya to die, and then covered it up. The media’s response is to help him cover it up. Unemployment goes up in September, the media responds by reporting that the … Continue reading
20 Nov 1893 – Terrific Hurricane. New York’s crack mayor says that hurricanes are caused by humans, and that voting for Obama will make hurricanes stop. Bloomberg has people starving on Staten Island, so he responds by checking out mentally and … Continue reading
The BBC forgot to mention something …. Fox News didn’t
Sandy reversed Obama’s free fall in the polls, and may well get him re-elected. This would define the twin Candy/Sandy disasters as being the largest in US history.