Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! Ian Billing on A New Moron Of The Day! El Duderino on He Is So Open Minded That He R… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Crashex on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Robert B on Heidi Defines Climate!
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
BBC News – Home If he had an ounce of brains in his head, he would be focusing on getting more fuel – not less.
It took many years of severe drought to soften up Australian’s brains enough to vote for Julia. The US is succumbing much more easily. One storm is enough to turn half of America full stupid.
Huge amounts of evidence appear that Obama allowed the US ambassador in Libya to die, and then covered it up. The media’s response is to help him cover it up. Unemployment goes up in September, the media responds by reporting that the … Continue reading
20 Nov 1893 – Terrific Hurricane. New York’s crack mayor says that hurricanes are caused by humans, and that voting for Obama will make hurricanes stop. Bloomberg has people starving on Staten Island, so he responds by checking out mentally and … Continue reading
The BBC forgot to mention something …. Fox News didn’t
Sandy reversed Obama’s free fall in the polls, and may well get him re-elected. This would define the twin Candy/Sandy disasters as being the largest in US history.