Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
- Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
- It’s The Communism, Stupid
- Climate Math : Almost All Locations Are Below The Mean
- Deranged Blogger Predicts A High Arctic Minimum This Summer
- The Largest Fire In US History Occurred In Washington – During The Coldest Year Ever
- Hot Weather In The US Peaked At 310 PPM CO2
- US Is Having One Of Its Coolest Summers On Record
- Summer Of 1936 Obliterated All Other Summers For Record Heat
- More Than 20% Of US All Time Temperature Records Were Set During The Summer Of 1936
- The Polar Vortex Excuse
- Chicago Is More Than 30 Degrees Colder Than 80 Years Ago
- During The Heatwave Of 1936, Two Thirds Of The US Was Over 100 Degrees
- Midwest Is Twenty Degrees Colder Than July 1936
- During This Week In 1936, Americans Were Dying From The Heat Every Minute
- Arctic Approaches Ten Year Summer Sea Ice Maximum
- Illinois Two Coldest July’s Have Been In The Past Five Years
- Great Forecasting Moments At The Met Office
SMS on More From Bridgehampton, … Brad on Climate Prophet Hansen Says Ar… Andy_E on Reggie – Start Your… Shazaam on More From Bridgehampton, … mjc on Much Ado About Nothing In… Alec, aka daffy duck on Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its M… Bill Illis on Much Ado About Nothing In… Glacierman on More From Bridgehampton, … stevengoddard on Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its M… _Jim on More From Bridgehampton, …
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
BBC News – Home If he had an ounce of brains in his head, he would be focusing on getting more fuel – not less.
It took many years of severe drought to soften up Australian’s brains enough to vote for Julia. The US is succumbing much more easily. One storm is enough to turn half of America full stupid.
Huge amounts of evidence appear that Obama allowed the US ambassador in Libya to die, and then covered it up. The media’s response is to help him cover it up. Unemployment goes up in September, the media responds by reporting that the … Continue reading
20 Nov 1893 – Terrific Hurricane. New York’s crack mayor says that hurricanes are caused by humans, and that voting for Obama will make hurricanes stop. Bloomberg has people starving on Staten Island, so he responds by checking out mentally and … Continue reading
The BBC forgot to mention something …. Fox News didn’t
Sandy reversed Obama’s free fall in the polls, and may well get him re-elected. This would define the twin Candy/Sandy disasters as being the largest in US history.
The parts of Manhattan which flooded recently were always underwater in 1660. http://wapedia.mobi/en/Manhattan Superimposed on modern Manhattan
At -44 degrees, The Greenland ice sheet is in full collapse. summit:status:webcam
There is one sector of the US economy which has done extremely well under Obama