Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… tom0mason on Why Is This Scam Continui… Centinel2012 on NASA Antarctic Temperature… Gail Combs on Climate Disaster In Denve… omanuel on It Has Nothing To Do With Pola… Gail Combs on Climate Disaster In Denve… Gail Combs on Why Is This Scam Continui… James Anderson on East Coast Sea Level Rose Much… ralphcramdo on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… peterthepainter on The Most Important Thing
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
Bloomberg said earlier this week that burning fossil fuels caused New York’s problems, while residents of New York are dying for lack of fossil fuels. Storm-ravaged and weary Rockaways residents cornered Mayor Bloomberg yesterday to angrily demand more aid for … Continue reading
A massive storm surge killed thousands of people in England and Wales in 1607. The authorities predictably responded by blaming the flood on English sins. Gods Warning to his people of England.
English football has completely sucked this weekend. West Ham got cheated out a win by the linesman, and City was unable to get a decent shot off the entire match. Arsenal swooned over RVP, gave him a free goal, and put MU … Continue reading
This Guy Wanted To Be The GOP Candidate For President | Real Science Chris Christie (a man who obviously has a huge amount of self respect) swooned over Obama and probably gave him four more years in the White House. … Continue reading
New England has been hit by four major hurricanes since the end of the Civil War, with the most recent one in 1954. From 1938 to 1954, three major hurricanes struck New England. On September 7 1869, three ships observed hurricane … Continue reading
The US fire season has nearly ended, with the fire count being the fourth lowest on record since 1960. The only years with fewer forest fires were the wet years after the eruption of El Chichon. National Interagency Fire Center … Continue reading