Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
Daily Archives: November 6, 2012
h/t to Bruce
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Crack scientists are spending billions of dollars studying methods to isolate the man made temperature footprint from the natural temperature footprint. Can you help them? What percentage of the 0.0C change in temperature over the sixteen years … Continue reading
Melting Ice May Swamp Seaports CLEVELAND. February 18.— Dr. William S. Carlson, an Arctic expert, said last night that polar ice caps were melting at an astonishing and unexplained rate, and threatening to swamp seaports by raising ocean levels. “The glaciers of Norway and Alaska are … Continue reading
Mitt Romney said that he expected a “very solid win” tonight, extending his campaign into the final hours of voting in order to make an eleventh-hour play for the swing state support that he still believes can push him into … Continue reading
Old TV shows and movies remind us that the weather always used to be pleasant (except for that twister in Kansas which bumped Dorothy on the head, and an occasional typhoon on Gilligan’s Island.) Vote to return to the nice weather from the past. … Continue reading
I propose that the AGU ethics officer, Peter Gleick, be placed in charge of balloting oversight. He has experience with document forgery, and should be able to spot a bad ballot. They look like this.