Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
jdseanjd on John Holdren Competes With Joh… jdseanjd on John Holdren Competes With Joh… jdseanjd on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Brad Anderson on A New Moron Of The Day! geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! Ian Billing on A New Moron Of The Day! El Duderino on He Is So Open Minded That He R… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day!
Daily Archives: November 6, 2012
h/t to Bruce
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Crack scientists are spending billions of dollars studying methods to isolate the man made temperature footprint from the natural temperature footprint. Can you help them? What percentage of the 0.0C change in temperature over the sixteen years … Continue reading
Melting Ice May Swamp Seaports CLEVELAND. February 18.— Dr. William S. Carlson, an Arctic expert, said last night that polar ice caps were melting at an astonishing and unexplained rate, and threatening to swamp seaports by raising ocean levels. “The glaciers of Norway and Alaska are … Continue reading
Mitt Romney said that he expected a “very solid win” tonight, extending his campaign into the final hours of voting in order to make an eleventh-hour play for the swing state support that he still believes can push him into … Continue reading
Old TV shows and movies remind us that the weather always used to be pleasant (except for that twister in Kansas which bumped Dorothy on the head, and an occasional typhoon on Gilligan’s Island.) Vote to return to the nice weather from the past. … Continue reading
I propose that the AGU ethics officer, Peter Gleick, be placed in charge of balloting oversight. He has experience with document forgery, and should be able to spot a bad ballot. They look like this.