Mitt Romney said that he expected a “very solid win” tonight, extending his campaign into the final hours of voting in order to make an eleventh-hour play for the swing state support that he still believes can push him into the White House.
The Republican candidate, a life-long teetotaller, revealed that organisers of his Election Night Party, at the huge steel-and-glass Convention Center in central Boston, have been instructed to put sparkling apple juice on ice in preparation for the moment of victory.
“I’m expecting a very solid win tonight and I’m looking forward to being able to represent all the people in getting this country going again,” he told WMAL, a conservative talk radio station, today. “I’m looking forward to rebuilding our military, rebuilding our economy Getting better jobs, and getting that attractive balanced budget.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
- NCDC Setting A New Record For Data Fabrication In 2014
- Sea Surface Temperatures In The Northern Hemisphere Are Plummeting
- Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate Fraud At NCDC And The EPA
- Hot Weather in The Midwest Is A Thing Of The Past
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very Soon
- Good Observations From Peter Thiel
- More News From The Religion Of Peace
- Latest News From The Religion Of Peace
- Garbage In – Garbage Out