Mitt Romney said that he expected a “very solid win” tonight, extending his campaign into the final hours of voting in order to make an eleventh-hour play for the swing state support that he still believes can push him into the White House.
The Republican candidate, a life-long teetotaller, revealed that organisers of his Election Night Party, at the huge steel-and-glass Convention Center in central Boston, have been instructed to put sparkling apple juice on ice in preparation for the moment of victory.
“I’m expecting a very solid win tonight and I’m looking forward to being able to represent all the people in getting this country going again,” he told WMAL, a conservative talk radio station, today. “I’m looking forward to rebuilding our military, rebuilding our economy Getting better jobs, and getting that attractive balanced budget.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- 15% vs. 30% Vs. Area Vs. Brainless Climate Scientists
- Green Energy Threatens All Flying Creatures
duke1959 on Our Amazing New Store Bill Pounder on Something To Look Forward… mjc on How To Identify Climate Fraud… Truthseeker on What I Learned Yesterday geologyjim on Religion Of Peace At Work In… Truthseeker on Religion Of Peace At Work In… Stark Dickflüssig on What I Learned Yesterday Fred Harwood on 40 Years! jimash1 on Our Amazing New Store Jim Jensen on 40 Years!