Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: November 8, 2012
I love reading comments from alarmists who imagine that they know what they are talking about. Climate-change deniers deny human role in global warming In other words, the Earth’s temperature regularly varies by 8C, and CO2 has nothing to do with it.
Another huge benefit from global warming. The Washington D.C. area and surrounding government infrastructure will be virtually destroyed by global warming over the next century, according to the latest study financed by American taxpayers. Global Warming Could Wipe Out Govt. | Judicial … Continue reading
I suggest that Obama legislate gravity before he legislates the climate. A 50% reduction in gravity would greatly reduce the obesity problem among his supporters. Bloomberg and Michelle need to limit Christie’s soft drink consumption.
There was a hurricane last week. Hurricanes never used to happen, so it must have been caused by Mann made climate change. TexMessage: Donald Trump says we need global warming | Texas on the Potomac | a … Continue reading
Chinese aerosols are blamed for the failure of climate models. (Apparently they gunk up the Fortran.) Translating this in science terms. We have been damn lucky that there have been no large volcanic eruptions for twenty years. Another Pinatubo and we are completely … Continue reading