Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
Gail Combs on Party Is Over Bill Illis on Men Are From Mars – Clim… Bill Illis on Men Are From Mars – Clim… Morgan Wright on If The Atmosphere Was A Perfec… Robertv on Proper Use Of Principles markstoval on If The Atmosphere Was A Perfec… Edmonton Al on Proper Use Of Principles Robertv on Proper Use Of Principles wayne on If The Atmosphere Was A Perfec… Edmonton Al on Proper Use Of Principles
Daily Archives: November 8, 2012
I love reading comments from alarmists who imagine that they know what they are talking about. Climate-change deniers deny human role in global warming In other words, the Earth’s temperature regularly varies by 8C, and CO2 has nothing to do with it.
Another huge benefit from global warming. The Washington D.C. area and surrounding government infrastructure will be virtually destroyed by global warming over the next century, according to the latest study financed by American taxpayers. Global Warming Could Wipe Out Govt. | Judicial … Continue reading
I suggest that Obama legislate gravity before he legislates the climate. A 50% reduction in gravity would greatly reduce the obesity problem among his supporters. Bloomberg and Michelle need to limit Christie’s soft drink consumption.
There was a hurricane last week. Hurricanes never used to happen, so it must have been caused by Mann made climate change. TexMessage: Donald Trump says we need global warming | Texas on the Potomac | a … Continue reading
Chinese aerosols are blamed for the failure of climate models. (Apparently they gunk up the Fortran.) Translating this in science terms. We have been damn lucky that there have been no large volcanic eruptions for twenty years. Another Pinatubo and we are completely … Continue reading