Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
Richard T. Fowler on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… gator69 on My Kind Of Women richard on NASA 1990 : No Global Warming… gator69 on 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George… matayaya on My Kind Of Women gator69 on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… wayne on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… matayaya on My Kind Of Women
Daily Archives: November 8, 2012
I love reading comments from alarmists who imagine that they know what they are talking about. Climate-change deniers deny human role in global warming In other words, the Earth’s temperature regularly varies by 8C, and CO2 has nothing to do with it.
Another huge benefit from global warming. The Washington D.C. area and surrounding government infrastructure will be virtually destroyed by global warming over the next century, according to the latest study financed by American taxpayers. Global Warming Could Wipe Out Govt. | Judicial … Continue reading
I suggest that Obama legislate gravity before he legislates the climate. A 50% reduction in gravity would greatly reduce the obesity problem among his supporters. Bloomberg and Michelle need to limit Christie’s soft drink consumption.
There was a hurricane last week. Hurricanes never used to happen, so it must have been caused by Mann made climate change. TexMessage: Donald Trump says we need global warming | Texas on the Potomac | a … Continue reading
Chinese aerosols are blamed for the failure of climate models. (Apparently they gunk up the Fortran.) Translating this in science terms. We have been damn lucky that there have been no large volcanic eruptions for twenty years. Another Pinatubo and we are completely … Continue reading