Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Real Hockey Stick
- US Having Its Coolest Year On Record
- Ronaldo V Messi At Noon
- Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Identical To 55 Years Ago
- Hansen Finally Gets Something Right
- Gavin Doesn’t Understand His Own Data
- Relationship Of Sea Level And Lower Troposphere Temperature Along The Equator
- Peter Gleick Continues His Criminal Activity In California
- More Data Fraud From NASA
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
there is no substitu… on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden… KTM on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden… stpaulchuck on Algorithmic Democratic Voting… Robert Beers on US Having Its Coolest Year On… Smokey on Peter Gleick Continues His Cri… Robert Beers on US Having Its Coolest Year On… daveburton on Relationship Of Sea Level And… Richard T. Fowler on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden… Pooter McGloot on US Having Its Coolest Year On… Sleepalot on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden…
Daily Archives: November 8, 2012
I love reading comments from alarmists who imagine that they know what they are talking about. Climate-change deniers deny human role in global warming In other words, the Earth’s temperature regularly varies by 8C, and CO2 has nothing to do with it.
Another huge benefit from global warming. The Washington D.C. area and surrounding government infrastructure will be virtually destroyed by global warming over the next century, according to the latest study financed by American taxpayers. Global Warming Could Wipe Out Govt. | Judicial … Continue reading
I suggest that Obama legislate gravity before he legislates the climate. A 50% reduction in gravity would greatly reduce the obesity problem among his supporters. Bloomberg and Michelle need to limit Christie’s soft drink consumption.
There was a hurricane last week. Hurricanes never used to happen, so it must have been caused by Mann made climate change. TexMessage: Donald Trump says we need global warming | Texas on the Potomac | a … Continue reading
Chinese aerosols are blamed for the failure of climate models. (Apparently they gunk up the Fortran.) Translating this in science terms. We have been damn lucky that there have been no large volcanic eruptions for twenty years. Another Pinatubo and we are completely … Continue reading