Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
Robertv on Understanding Ice-Free isbobc on A Special Thanks David on New York Times Says That Alask… mwhite on New York Times Says That Alask… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Ben Vorlich on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Morgan Wright on Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That… Andy Oz on The 97% Consensus Forgot To Sh…
Daily Archives: November 9, 2012
03 Apr 1922 – THE WEATHER IN GREAT BRITAIN. SNOW AND HURRICANE…
19 Sep 1898 – THE WEST INDIAN CATASTROPHE. WORST. HURRICANE SI…
Since 1930, GHCN HCN thermometers show that US maximum temperatures have dropped almost 1.5 degrees. The four coldest years have all occurred since the end of the 1970s ice age scare. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ The warm temperatures of 2012 do not … Continue reading
For two months before the election, the MSM kept telling us how great the economy was doing under Obama. By pure coincidence, since election day a seemingly endless stream of bad economic news has come forward. WYMT.com Tyler Star News Citizens Voice Business Insider Anniston Star WTOV … Continue reading
There have been a few people posting comments bashing Luis Suarez and Jermain Defoe, but after this week me thinks they will have to eat their words. Suarez’ goal last weekend will likely be remembered as one of the best … Continue reading
At -58F, most golfers are keeping warm in the clubhouse today. Winter starts in a few weeks, and then the cold weather will arrive. summit:status:webcam
In 13 Philadelphia wards, Obama received 99 percent of the vote or more. Vote was astronomical for Obama in some Philadelphia wards – Philly.com