Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
- NCDC Setting A New Record For Data Fabrication In 2014
- Sea Surface Temperatures In The Northern Hemisphere Are Plummeting
- Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate Fraud At NCDC And The EPA
- Hot Weather in The Midwest Is A Thing Of The Past
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very Soon
- Good Observations From Peter Thiel
- More News From The Religion Of Peace
- Latest News From The Religion Of Peace
- Garbage In – Garbage Out
- Guardian Deletes Comment From An IPCC Lead Author
- Climate Scientists – Just Making Shit Up As They Go Along
- Fraud Not Limited To The US
- Michigan Obliterates Their Record For Cold Nights
- It’s Not The TOBS
Jason Calley on How To Get People To Do Really… Scottish Sceptic on How To Get People To Do Really… richard on Mindless Superstition Is The N… John F. Hultquist on Mindless Superstition Is The N… tom0mason on Mindless Superstition Is The N… daveandrews723 on Mindless Superstition Is The N… geran on How To Get People To Do Really… catweazle666 on Mindless Superstition Is The N… jay352 on Mindless Superstition Is The N… Don B on Just How Stupid Is Heidi …
Daily Archives: November 10, 2012
Temperatures on the Greenland ice sheet have dropped to 101 degrees F below the freezing point. This is exactly what we expect from an overheated atmosphere, and is a sure sign that the ice sheets are going to melt and … Continue reading
Aston Villa up 1-0 at halftime.
Probable Cause Are scientists too cautious to help us stop climate change? BY KERRY EMANUEL | NOVEMBER 9, 2012 The world has suffered an extraordinary string of weather disasters over the past decade, ranging from crippling droughts and floods, to … Continue reading
Rapidly melting ice at -56F is turning the air purple in Greenland. summit:status:webcam Hopefully James Blalog is catching the meltdown live on film, so that children will be able to feel cold virtually.
The military is threatened by 0.0004 mole fraction CO2. The Pentagon was warned on Friday to stand guard against “climate surprises” which could throw off its efforts to secure America’s future. An expert report, prepared for the intelligence community by … Continue reading
CO2 was at incredibly safe levels in 1898. The 1898 Colorado forest fire was about 100X larger than the “record” forest fires of 2012. 19 Sep 1898 – THE WEST INDIAN CATASTROPHE. WORST. HURRICANE SI… 19 May 1898 – GREAT … Continue reading
Your SUV caused this, retroactively. 12 Apr 1845 – DREADFUL HURRICANE IN AMERICA.