Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
Daily Archives: November 11, 2012
I propose eliminating the EPA and all income tax, in exchange for a $20/gallon gasoline tax levied on people who believe that global warming is a serious problem. That would kill multiple birds with one stone.
President Obama has no plans to propose a tax on carbon emissions, a White House official said. “The Administration has not proposed nor is planning to propose a carbon tax,” the official said. White House says Obama is not planning … Continue reading
Spurs are beating City at halftime, for the same reason that Aston Villa lost yesterday. There is no sane reason to play an offsides trap on a set piece. Defenders should be running away from the goal, not towards it. … Continue reading
The Most Sensible Tax of All The United States should jump at the chance to adopt a similar revenue-neutral tax swap. It’s an opportunity to reduce existing taxes, clean up the environment and increase personal freedom and energy security. A … Continue reading
The Post is telling Obama to pull a Julia Gilliard, and implement a carbon tax after the election. The Post’s View The carbon tax EARLY WEDNESDAY, delivering his victory speech in Chicago, President Obama elevated an issue that had hardly … Continue reading
Experts tell us that hurricanes combined with snowstorms are a new phenomena caused by your SUV. DESTRUCTIVE HURRICANE AT CONSTANTINOPLE. In a letter dated Constantinople, Jun. 7, we find the following :—” On the 3rd of this month we had here one … Continue reading
Parts of Puget Sound could rise 2 feet Scientists offer projections on higher sea level January 17, 2008 A study released Thursday by scientists with the University of Washington and state Department of Ecology could help answer that question. In … Continue reading