Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… tom0mason on Why Is This Scam Continui… Centinel2012 on NASA Antarctic Temperature… Gail Combs on Climate Disaster In Denve… omanuel on It Has Nothing To Do With Pola… Gail Combs on Climate Disaster In Denve… Gail Combs on Why Is This Scam Continui… James Anderson on East Coast Sea Level Rose Much… ralphcramdo on You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea L… peterthepainter on The Most Important Thing
Daily Archives: November 12, 2012
Obama was bragging last week about how he had sexually liberated the army for gays, so apparently Obama’s indignation about Petraeus is related to the fact that he was having sex with a woman. Democrats believe that heterosexual fornication is … Continue reading
The science does not exist to make detailed forecasts for temperature and snowfall for the end of this month, let alone for December or even the winter as a whole. What’s in store this winter? Responding to the headlines The Met … Continue reading
You Know You Need A New Striker When …. the only person who can score is your fullback, and he is out for the season with a knee injury. Abramovich should shell out the £60 million for Falcao. Chelsea is doing everything right, … Continue reading
The President allowed the ambassador to get killed, and then the White House, State Department and the CIA tried to cover it up. None of this is interesting to the press corpse, but the fact that Petraeus was having sex and had … Continue reading
Until a few years ago, nobody believed that the US had warmed since 1920. In 1999 Hansen showed a strong cooling trend since 1930, and wrote the text below. Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that … Continue reading
Experts tell us that Sandy was unprecedented in that it combined a tropical storm and a snow storm. Ivan dug up a slew of similar unprecedented events from the 19th century, when CO2 was so low that even sensitive Pikas … Continue reading
Obama has gotten away with lying about everything for his entire life, and is pushing the envelope with the Benghazi cover up. A senior U.S. official said Petraeus’ departure wasn’t connected to the Benghazi hearing. “Director Petraeus’ frank and forthright … Continue reading