Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
Richard T. Fowler on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… geran on Following Up On The Nobel Priz… Gail Combs on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… paul on Following Up On The Nobel Priz… Gail Combs on US Government Agencies Just Ca… Gail Combs on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… Richard T. Fowler on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… Chewer on US Government Agencies Just Ca… Gail Combs on US Government Agencies Just Ca… Ron C. on Out Of Africa
Daily Archives: November 14, 2012
I’m working on a project in Fort Collins with 15 engineers. Eleven are Brazilian, two are from India, one from China and two Americans (including me.) I have worked on other engineering projects where I was the only American on a … Continue reading
The complete list of Obama’s faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies: Evergreen Solar ($25 million)* SpectraWatt ($500,000)* Solyndra ($535 million)* Beacon Power ($43 million)* Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million) SunPower ($1.2 billion) First Solar ($1.46 billion) Babcock and Brown ($178 million) EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)* Amonix ($5.9 million) Fisker Automotive ($529 million) … Continue reading
PRESIDENT OBAMA: You know, as you know, Mark (sp), we can’t attribute any particular weather event to climate change. What we do know is the temperature around the globe is increasing faster than was predicted even 10 years ago. We do … Continue reading
The “Rocky Mountain High” state aka Colorado – home to Americas’ two worst mass murders, Jon Benet, Ward Churchill and Balloon Boy – has produced yet another nutcase. A 20-year-old Colorado man was arrested after he allegedly threatened to assassinate President Obama … Continue reading
The record low Arctic ice this summer killed off the last of the Polar Bears, because they can not survive without ice. In its first roll call since September, the Senate voted 92-5 on Tuesday to debate a bill to ease restrictions … Continue reading
Government agencies tell us month after month that the US is rapidly warming and that 2012 is the hottest year ever. Only problem is, the thermometer data they use shows no warming, and show 1921 and 1934 warmer. The claims … Continue reading
In the Soviet Union, political opponents had their reputations systematically destroyed by the rulers and the government controlled press corpse. The US in 2012 is no different. MSNBC might as well rename themselves Pravda.