Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scientists Demonstrate Again That they Are Incompetent Zealots
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
Daily Archives: November 15, 2012
In fact, most of the arctic looks to be on schedule with exception of open water around Victoria Island in the west arctic and a late freeze for Baffin Bay in the east. Polar bears have been reported on land … Continue reading
CO2 was at very safe levels in 1974. That was the year when Nixon resigned, as well as a few other things. The worst tornado outbreak in US history http://www.april31974.com/images/outbreakmaplarge.jpg A hurricane which killed 8,000 people Hurricane Fifi (later Hurricane Orlene) was … Continue reading
Al Gore believes that sacrifice from others is needed to control the climate. The Mayans believed the same thing. The Mayan society is looked at with awe, wonder, and distaste, . . . because of the public practice of human … Continue reading
The European Union’s climate commissioner says she hopes that President Barack Obama’s renewed attention to global warming after the election will translate into greater U.S. involvement in U.N. climate talks. EU climate head wants Obama to pull his weight in … Continue reading
December 30, 2007 Experts say it’s only a matter of time before a major hurricane strikes New York City. When it comes, you may want to have your evacuation plan nearby. If not, meet the fishes. By Aaron Naparstek Imagine … Continue reading
We will lead on climate change We must reduce the energy consumption that contributes to climate change — which means, for starters, upgrading our building codes. We will lead on climate change – NY Daily News Cuomo also made this … Continue reading