Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
alan on New York Times Says That Alask… Password protected on New York Times Says That Alask… stevengoddard on New York Times Says That Alask… Password protected on New York Times Says That Alask… It is I only on Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That… Jimmy Haigh on Help – I Lost My Hockey… Anything is possible on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… dmmcmah on Help – I Lost My Hockey… dmmcmah on Help – I Lost My Hockey… jjreuter on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired…
Daily Archives: November 16, 2012
On September 12, I made this post : Posted on September 12, 2012 Eight and a half years ago, the Religion Of Peace blew up train stations in Madrid, killing 200 people and injuring 2,000. The Prime Minister was in a close election battle, and immediately … Continue reading
Jeff Masters makes this idiotic post If we continue on our current path of ever-increasing emissions of carbon dioxide, the hotter planet that we will create will surely spawn droughts far more intense than any seen in recorded history, severely … Continue reading
Connect the dots. Florida has gone for over seven years without a hurricane strike, the longest such period on record. During the 19th century, Florida averaged about one hurricane per year. Nobel Prize winner Al Gore says that all weather … Continue reading
My mother is out of surgery and her doctor says that things went “as well as she could have hoped.” I will keep you posted, and thank you everyone for your prayers.
After the 2008 election, Obama promised to slow the rise of sea level. As you can see in the graph below, he delivered exactly what he promised. Global_IB_RWT_NoGIA_NoAdjust.txt
Paula Broadwell has a top secret security clearance. The fact that Petraeus had sex with her is an irrelevant smokescreen. The Guardian is obsessed with this issue because they need to protect their messiah from the important information which Petraeus has … Continue reading