Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
- Trenberth Proves Global Warming
- BBC Airing A New Episode Of The Exorcist
Daily Archives: November 17, 2012
Ehlrich said that young people would stop purchasing cars and gasoline. 28 July 1971 Dr. Ehrlich is savagely critical of people he labels as “environmental villains, ecological Uncle Toms, the dum-dums and yo-yos of the Establishment.” Among his targets are the National Academy of Sciences, … Continue reading
Monica’s oral fixation continues to cause her problems. Monica – who’s set to reveal shocking new secrets about her affair with former president Bill Clinton in a bombshell memoir – now tips the scales at nearly 275 pounds. WORLD EXCLUSIVE: … Continue reading
Twinkies, the unpretentious, freakishly versatile and seemingly indestructible snack pastry dubbed “the cream puff of the proletariat,” died Friday of complications from economic reality. Texas-based Hostess Brands announced it would shutter operations amid a debilitating labor dispute. Twinkies were 82. … Continue reading
. The US never did anything good until her husband took over.
Gov. Jerry Brown told attendees at an environmental conference Friday that climate change must be prevented or humans might one day be forced to live on another planet. The Democratic governor said future generations will be living “indoors … or … Continue reading
The Guardian says that American fossil fuels will save the planet from terrorist supporting regimes. American energy independence looks likely to trigger the next great geopolitical shift in the modern world. The US is the home to vast shale oil … Continue reading