- My Interest Is Ending Junk Science
- Piers Morgan Brags That Brits Don’t Have Guns And Can’t Defend Themselves
- Climate Science Is In The Crapper
- 1000 Km/Hr Winds From A Nuclear Bomb
- NOAA : Thirty Deadliest Tornado Years All Occurred Below 350 PPM
- Stunning CO2 Breakthrough : Age Of The US Controlled By Atmospheric CO2
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
Daily Archives: November 18, 2012
Perhaps Obama refused help to the ambassador and Marines in Benghazi, because he was afraid that people might get hurt. The US and Britain say Israel has a right to protect itself from rocket attacks from Hamas, but warn about the dangers … Continue reading
RealClimate: Has Pacific Northwest snowpack declined? Yes. There has been no trend over the last 55 years. As usual, Real Climate is just talking trash. RAINIER PARADISE RNGER, WASHINGTON – Climate Summary The Cascades have been getting huge amounts of … Continue reading
Allen West seeks hearing after opponent declares victory in congressional race The recount showed 900 voters cast ballots in precinct 93, where there are 7 registered voters, Edson said. “West’s attorneys then sought a recount of all early ballots after … Continue reading
During the debates, Obama and Candy Crowley worked together to tell the world that Obama immediately knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack. The election is over and Obama has different problems now, so he tells us that he didn’t know … Continue reading
We have 600 million years of information about the climate at CO2 levels up to 6,000 ppm. For example, there was an ice age during the Ordovician with CO2 levels 20X higher than they are today. Huge coral reefs formed during the late … Continue reading
Hamas launches missiles at Israeli civilians from locations next to schools and hospitals, so that Israeli anti-missile operations will kill civilians – and then useful idiots at the BBC and New York Times will show pictures of dead children. This strategy has worked for decades. … Continue reading
Obama green economics at work. You can’t make this stuff up. Bayonne’s windmill should be spinning by the end of the week, a city official said yesterday. One of the transformers at the East Fifth Street pumping station sustained water … Continue reading
In 2010, Sir Alex Ferguson had the top scorer in the BPL and didn’t play him in his humiliating Champion’s League smack down by Barcelona. After Man U’s shutout yesterday by the Canaries, it would be nice to see Berbatov send Fergie another thank … Continue reading
WHEN Superstorm Sandy hit the east coast of the US on October 29, it not only flooded the New York City subway and became the most important factor for 15 per cent of US voters in the presidential election a … Continue reading
Man U was given an extra minute of Fergie Time by the referee in their failed effort to obtain a point against Norwich yesterday, but even that didn’t help.