Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scientists Demonstrate Again That they Are Incompetent Zealots
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
Daily Archives: November 19, 2012
We Can’t Account For The Lack Of Veracity In The Climate Community, And It Is A Travesty That We Can’t
In 2009, Trenberth told his cronies us that the earth is warming much slower than expected The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t – Kevin Trenberth … Continue reading
You can’t make this stuff up. Twitter / ClimateCentral: In the wake of record Arctic … Balmy? Temperatures across most of Alaska are running far below normal 10-Day Temperature Outlook and are extremely cold in northern Alaska too. Barrow Sea … Continue reading
Many New York residents are still freezing in the dark, and Harvard students fantasize that is a good thing. Twitter / billmckibben: Wow–Harvard students vote … h/t to Marc Morano
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), chair of the Senate intelligence committee, appeared with Rogers on “Meet the Press.” She was asked why the CIA called the attack terrorism from the beginning — but Rice did not: “Because she could speak publicly … Continue reading
26 Sep 1938 – TIDAL WAVE IN WAKE OF HURRICANE Atlantic Seaboar…