Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: November 19, 2012
We Can’t Account For The Lack Of Veracity In The Climate Community, And It Is A Travesty That We Can’t
In 2009, Trenberth told his cronies us that the earth is warming much slower than expected The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t – Kevin Trenberth … Continue reading
You can’t make this stuff up. Twitter / ClimateCentral: In the wake of record Arctic … Balmy? Temperatures across most of Alaska are running far below normal 10-Day Temperature Outlook and are extremely cold in northern Alaska too. Barrow Sea … Continue reading
Many New York residents are still freezing in the dark, and Harvard students fantasize that is a good thing. Twitter / billmckibben: Wow–Harvard students vote … h/t to Marc Morano
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), chair of the Senate intelligence committee, appeared with Rogers on “Meet the Press.” She was asked why the CIA called the attack terrorism from the beginning — but Rice did not: “Because she could speak publicly … Continue reading
26 Sep 1938 – TIDAL WAVE IN WAKE OF HURRICANE Atlantic Seaboar…