Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: November 21, 2012
They wanted to give Neville Chamberlain the Nobel Peace Prize – for turning over Europe’s best armed military to Hitler in exchange for a photo op. Sounds about par for the course. 03 Oct 1938 – WORLD HONOURS MR. CHAMBERLAIN … Continue reading
The British foreign secretary, William Hague, welcomed the deal as “an important step towards a lasting peace”. He added: “The priority now must be to build on the ceasefire and to address the underlying causes of the conflict, including more … Continue reading
Hansen tells us that bad weather used to affect only one percent of the planet, so we know that 1927 never happened. The Rock Hill Herald – Google News Archive Search
James Hansen tells us that this couldn’t have happened. Nothing to see here …. move along … GHCN HCN data shows that 1921 was the hottest January-October in US history. http://news.google.com/newspapers 20 Jul 1921 – DROUGHT IN BRITAIN. Unparalleled Heat … Continue reading
The summer of 1926 brought extreme heat and drought to the US, and then extreme rain. Both threatened the food supply. Had they raised taxes in 1926, they could have prevented the 1930s Dust Bowl. ™James Hansen 05 Jul 1926 – … Continue reading
GHCN HCN daily US temperatures show that as CO2 has risen, there has been no change in US temperatures. Clearly we need a large tax increase to correct this problem. But let’s talk climate change. The US has also seen … Continue reading