Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Daily Archives: November 21, 2012
They wanted to give Neville Chamberlain the Nobel Peace Prize – for turning over Europe’s best armed military to Hitler in exchange for a photo op. Sounds about par for the course. 03 Oct 1938 – WORLD HONOURS MR. CHAMBERLAIN … Continue reading
The British foreign secretary, William Hague, welcomed the deal as “an important step towards a lasting peace”. He added: “The priority now must be to build on the ceasefire and to address the underlying causes of the conflict, including more … Continue reading
Hansen tells us that bad weather used to affect only one percent of the planet, so we know that 1927 never happened. The Rock Hill Herald – Google News Archive Search
James Hansen tells us that this couldn’t have happened. Nothing to see here …. move along … GHCN HCN data shows that 1921 was the hottest January-October in US history. http://news.google.com/newspapers 20 Jul 1921 – DROUGHT IN BRITAIN. Unparalleled Heat … Continue reading
The summer of 1926 brought extreme heat and drought to the US, and then extreme rain. Both threatened the food supply. Had they raised taxes in 1926, they could have prevented the 1930s Dust Bowl. ™James Hansen 05 Jul 1926 – … Continue reading
GHCN HCN daily US temperatures show that as CO2 has risen, there has been no change in US temperatures. Clearly we need a large tax increase to correct this problem. But let’s talk climate change. The US has also seen … Continue reading