Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
Daily Archives: November 23, 2012
Ohio River flood of 1937 – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 04 Feb 1937 – The Geraldton Guardian & Express THURSDAY, FEBRU…
Note the high water mark from 1951. h/t to rpercifield 16 Jul 1951 – FLOOD, FIRE RAVAGE U.S. STATES Kansas City Dyke … 19 Jun 1951 – Drought to flood 20 May 1951 – Tragedy Around The World Hundreds Kill … Continue reading
http://query.nytimes.com This came a few weeks after massive flooding in New York And New Jersey 14 Oct 1903 – FLOODS IN AMERICA. MUCH SUFFERING AND LOSS. LOND…
October, 1954 Hurricane Hazel did huge amounts of damage – as far inland as Toronto. 26 Oct 1954 – HURRICANE HAVOC 20 Oct 1954 – Death Toll 150 is Hurricane Hazel
Climate experts tell us that hurricanes didn’t used to happen so late in the year, because they have the IQ of an amoeba. 26 Nov 1932 – DISASTROUS HURRICANE.
Climate experts tell us that hurricanes didn’t used to happen in October, and particularly as far north as New Jersey. That is why parts of Newfoundland were wiped off the map in October, 1894. 15 Oct 1894 – HURRICANE. CO2 … Continue reading
Current Climate Summary Maps – Powered by ACIS – High Plains Regional Climate Center The northeastern US was 2-6 degrees above normal last November. This was a climate phenomenon due to missing Arctic ice and is representative of the whole planet. The … Continue reading