Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
philjourdan on Shock News : Man Saves Woman… Send Al to the Pole on New ISIS Threat daveburton on What If The Missing Heat Retur… mjc on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… philjourdan on Shock News : Man Saves Woman… philjourdan on Shock News : Man Saves Woman… Glacierman on NASA Antarctic Temperature… Send Al to the Pole on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… Latitude on New ISIS Threat Latitude on New ISIS Threat
Daily Archives: November 23, 2012
Ohio River flood of 1937 – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 04 Feb 1937 – The Geraldton Guardian & Express THURSDAY, FEBRU…
Note the high water mark from 1951. h/t to rpercifield 16 Jul 1951 – FLOOD, FIRE RAVAGE U.S. STATES Kansas City Dyke … 19 Jun 1951 – Drought to flood 20 May 1951 – Tragedy Around The World Hundreds Kill … Continue reading
http://query.nytimes.com This came a few weeks after massive flooding in New York And New Jersey 14 Oct 1903 – FLOODS IN AMERICA. MUCH SUFFERING AND LOSS. LOND…
October, 1954 Hurricane Hazel did huge amounts of damage – as far inland as Toronto. 26 Oct 1954 – HURRICANE HAVOC 20 Oct 1954 – Death Toll 150 is Hurricane Hazel
Climate experts tell us that hurricanes didn’t used to happen so late in the year, because they have the IQ of an amoeba. 26 Nov 1932 – DISASTROUS HURRICANE.
Climate experts tell us that hurricanes didn’t used to happen in October, and particularly as far north as New Jersey. That is why parts of Newfoundland were wiped off the map in October, 1894. 15 Oct 1894 – HURRICANE. CO2 … Continue reading
Current Climate Summary Maps – Powered by ACIS – High Plains Regional Climate Center The northeastern US was 2-6 degrees above normal last November. This was a climate phenomenon due to missing Arctic ice and is representative of the whole planet. The … Continue reading