Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Philippe Jones on New York Times Says That Alask… Gail Combs on How Global Warming Has Persona… DBD on California Lunacy Spills … Philippe Jones on New York Times Says That Alask… mjc on One Hundred Years Later: Same… mjc on New York Times Says That Alask… Mike Mangan on Life In Paradise – Why A… Gail Combs on Towards A Sane Future tom0mason on Towards A Sane Future Walter J Horsting on Towards A Sane Future
Daily Archives: November 23, 2012
Ohio River flood of 1937 – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 04 Feb 1937 – The Geraldton Guardian & Express THURSDAY, FEBRU…
Note the high water mark from 1951. h/t to rpercifield 16 Jul 1951 – FLOOD, FIRE RAVAGE U.S. STATES Kansas City Dyke … 19 Jun 1951 – Drought to flood 20 May 1951 – Tragedy Around The World Hundreds Kill … Continue reading
http://query.nytimes.com This came a few weeks after massive flooding in New York And New Jersey 14 Oct 1903 – FLOODS IN AMERICA. MUCH SUFFERING AND LOSS. LOND…
October, 1954 Hurricane Hazel did huge amounts of damage – as far inland as Toronto. 26 Oct 1954 – HURRICANE HAVOC 20 Oct 1954 – Death Toll 150 is Hurricane Hazel
Climate experts tell us that hurricanes didn’t used to happen so late in the year, because they have the IQ of an amoeba. 26 Nov 1932 – DISASTROUS HURRICANE.
Climate experts tell us that hurricanes didn’t used to happen in October, and particularly as far north as New Jersey. That is why parts of Newfoundland were wiped off the map in October, 1894. 15 Oct 1894 – HURRICANE. CO2 … Continue reading
Current Climate Summary Maps – Powered by ACIS – High Plains Regional Climate Center The northeastern US was 2-6 degrees above normal last November. This was a climate phenomenon due to missing Arctic ice and is representative of the whole planet. The … Continue reading