Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
Daily Archives: November 25, 2012
Twitter / billmckibben: NYT: w/out emissions cuts, … There has been little or no sea level rise on the west coast. Data and Station Information for ALAMEDA (NAVAL AIR STATION) The rate of rise of sea level hasn’t changed in … Continue reading
Climate experts tell us that big snowstorms are due to global warming The Evening Journal – Google News Archive Search
NASA’s Top Climate Scientist: U.S. South Could Become Uninhabitable Well, it doesn’t come as a huge surprise to see this statement from NASA’s James Hansen, perhaps the top climate scientist in the world. Here’s the statement I’m referring to:“Climate change … Continue reading
The White House malfeasance and cover up has magically disappeared since the election, through a series of well planned crises. Israel had hundreds of missiles launched at them this year, and repeatedly went to the UN asking for the UN to demand … Continue reading
February of 1936 was the coldest in the US since the start of the twentieth century. 13 Feb 1936 – RECORD COLD IN NORTH AMERICA New York, Wednesday. That month had the most record minimums.
The remains of what has been described as a huge lost city may force historians and archaeologists to radically reconsider their view of ancient human history. Marine scientists say archaeological remains discovered 36 metres (120 feet) underwater in the Gulf … Continue reading