Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scientists Demonstrate Again That they Are Incompetent Zealots
- Secret Service Unveils New White House Security Measures
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
Daily Archives: November 25, 2012
Twitter / billmckibben: NYT: w/out emissions cuts, … There has been little or no sea level rise on the west coast. Data and Station Information for ALAMEDA (NAVAL AIR STATION) The rate of rise of sea level hasn’t changed in … Continue reading
Climate experts tell us that big snowstorms are due to global warming The Evening Journal – Google News Archive Search
NASA’s Top Climate Scientist: U.S. South Could Become Uninhabitable Well, it doesn’t come as a huge surprise to see this statement from NASA’s James Hansen, perhaps the top climate scientist in the world. Here’s the statement I’m referring to:“Climate change … Continue reading
The White House malfeasance and cover up has magically disappeared since the election, through a series of well planned crises. Israel had hundreds of missiles launched at them this year, and repeatedly went to the UN asking for the UN to demand … Continue reading
February of 1936 was the coldest in the US since the start of the twentieth century. 13 Feb 1936 – RECORD COLD IN NORTH AMERICA New York, Wednesday. That month had the most record minimums.
The remains of what has been described as a huge lost city may force historians and archaeologists to radically reconsider their view of ancient human history. Marine scientists say archaeological remains discovered 36 metres (120 feet) underwater in the Gulf … Continue reading