Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
geran on Embracing Ebola geran on Union Of Concerned Scientists… geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Sparks on Union Of Concerned Scientists… philjourdan on Embracing Ebola Robert of Ottawa on Government Taking Credit For G… catweazle666 on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Ernest Bush on A New Moron Of The Day! rah on Embracing Ebola Kyle K on If They Were Actual Scientists…
Daily Archives: November 25, 2012
Twitter / billmckibben: NYT: w/out emissions cuts, … There has been little or no sea level rise on the west coast. Data and Station Information for ALAMEDA (NAVAL AIR STATION) The rate of rise of sea level hasn’t changed in … Continue reading
Climate experts tell us that big snowstorms are due to global warming The Evening Journal – Google News Archive Search
NASA’s Top Climate Scientist: U.S. South Could Become Uninhabitable Well, it doesn’t come as a huge surprise to see this statement from NASA’s James Hansen, perhaps the top climate scientist in the world. Here’s the statement I’m referring to:“Climate change … Continue reading
The White House malfeasance and cover up has magically disappeared since the election, through a series of well planned crises. Israel had hundreds of missiles launched at them this year, and repeatedly went to the UN asking for the UN to demand … Continue reading
February of 1936 was the coldest in the US since the start of the twentieth century. 13 Feb 1936 – RECORD COLD IN NORTH AMERICA New York, Wednesday. That month had the most record minimums.
The remains of what has been described as a huge lost city may force historians and archaeologists to radically reconsider their view of ancient human history. Marine scientists say archaeological remains discovered 36 metres (120 feet) underwater in the Gulf … Continue reading