Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
Like all primitive religions, the global warming cult demands sacrifice for the CO2 goddess. The picture below is either a wind farm, or a scene from “War Of The Worlds” “East Perthshire and Highland Perthshire are among the most scenic … Continue reading
02 Oct 1889 – THREE-YEARS’ DROUGHT PREDICTED. EVIDENCES OF CLI…
This is how Obama heals the planet and slows the seas. Anthropogenic Global Warming: It’s Real, It’s Us, It’s Bad Global Warming: It’s Real, It’s Us, It’s Bad Apparently he was too busy during the weeks before the election to … Continue reading
Manhattan has been steadily sinking since the end of the last ice age. During the ice age, the weight of glaciers in Canada depressed the mantle, forcing the mantle to bulge around the edges of the ice sheet. (Think of poking … Continue reading
Engineers in industry know that their continued employment depends on being brutally honest and accurate. When engineering fails, there is no place to hide. Scientist’s employment has different challenges. They have to convince politicians that they should receive money for their research. The easiest way to … Continue reading
When scientists fail spectacularly, they get tenure, wide acclaim, a possible Nobel Prize, and perhaps even a well paid position at the White House. When engineers fail, we get this : . When politicians ignore engineers, we get this : . NASA … Continue reading