Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
Send Al To The Pole on From The Global Cooling D… Send Al To The Pole on From The Global Cooling D… Send Al To The Pole on From The Global Cooling D… Send Al To The Pole on From The Global Cooling D… angelartiste1 on 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ic… omanuel on The New Normal In Climate Junk… wyoskeptic on 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ic… wyoskeptic on 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ic… RossP on 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ic… Password protected on 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ic…
Daily Archives: November 28, 2012
Meet The Climate Denial Machine Blog Despite the overwhelming consensus among climate experts that human activity is contributing to rising global temperatures, 66 percent of Americans incorrectly believe there is “a lot of disagreement among scientists about whether or not … Continue reading
They should have held the global warming negotiations in Alaska, so they could all see the horrors of global warming for themselves – at the canary in the coal mine. Weather Forecast Fairbanks, AK | Fairbanks Weather | Wunderground
It is difficult to get the climate to agree to treaties, as the climate doesn’t really care what a bunch of mindless deluded morons discuss in Doha. Perhaps they should start with smaller steps, like restoring the weather in Buffalo, New York … Continue reading
If Chelsea was an NFL team, they would have six points now from two wonderful field goals by Ramires and Luiz. Ramires cleared the bar by a good 30 feet.
Global warming can bring heavy snow, light snow or no snow. Used to be, New England winters were big snow years or low snow years — but never no snow years. The New England skier was not raised to consider … Continue reading
Today marks 365 consecutive days of above normal Antarctic sea ice. According to climate geniuses Jeff Masters and Bill McKitten, the odds against this are an astronomical 2^365 to one. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008 A few weeks ago, NSIDC featured an article explaining how declining … Continue reading