If Chelsea was an NFL team, they would have six points now from two wonderful field goals by Ramires and Luiz. Ramires cleared the bar by a good 30 feet.
- Abnormally Propagandish
- Franny Armstrong Promoting Genocide Against Children Again
- Obama Announces That Terrorism Has Been Defeated
- 400 PPM! We Should Have Listened To The Experts
- Mission Accomplished!
- That New Kind Of Ice, Which Melts at -8C
- Update On The Obama Press Conference
- Another Year Of Flooding On The Poudre
- Sandy Hook Alternate Ending
- The Perfect Father’s Day Gift
- New Summer Bunkerbuster Movie
- Quick Note To President Obama
- Reader Quiz
- Police Snipers Fire Across School Playground And Miss Cow
- 1975 : Climatologists Were Worried That Politicians Wouldn’t Let Them Melt The Arctic In Time To Save The Planet
- Black Helicopters Flying
- 1962 Shock News : Open Water At The North Pole
- Coldest UK Spring In 30 Years
- Obama Hoping To Last Through His Second Term
- Shock News : Oklahoma Tornadoes Not Caused By “Climate Change”
- 2009 : Obama Closes Guantanamo
- Anthony Teaches The Weather Idiot Guy
- Why Am I Still Wearing My Down Jacket?
- Hansen Tries Out A New Theory
- Children Just Won’t Know What Summer Is
stevengoddard on The Perfect Father’s Day… Traitor In Chief on Coldest May Temperature Ever R… Robertv on 400 PPM! We Should Have Listen… Traitor In Chief on 400 PPM! We Should Have Listen… Traitor In Chief on That New Kind Of Ice, Which Me… stevengoddard on Coldest May Temperature Ever R… stevengoddard on Mission Accomplished! stevengoddard on Ice Free Arctic Forecasts nobbly on Ice Free Arctic Forecasts nobbly on Mission Accomplished!