Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
Daily Archives: November 29, 2012
I can only speak for myself, but I am not any of the things deniers are claimed to be. I have no financial interest in fossil fuels or any other form of energy. I have no direct financial interest in fighting the … Continue reading
A lot of people on the other side of this debate seem to have difficulty with scale (Greenland melting in four days etc.) probably because they have been telling people for their entire adult life that three inches is actually … Continue reading
Over the last few years we have seen the global warming movement metamorphise twice. Originally it was global warming” then it changed to “climate change” and now it is “extreme weather.” The scam is based on convincing people that they are suffering through unprecedented … Continue reading
Temperatures in the southern US were 4-6 degrees below normal in November, and global warming refugees are flocking to Alaska to escape the heat. Hansen says that the southern US will soon be uninhabitable. Seibold, a 31-year-old from Germany, has been missing … Continue reading
The Pakistani official who claimed that Greenland melted in four days, missed by a factor of one million. At current melt rates, the Greenland ice sheet would take about 13,000 years to melt completely, which would result in a global sea-level rise of more than 21 … Continue reading
Measured temperature, sea level and other climate data has failed to produce any evidence of climate disaster, so the team has created a new diversion. Instead of pointing to the raw data, they have someone write a fraudulent article or … Continue reading
SOP in the Soviet Union was to marginalize, demonize and attempt to silence whistleblowers. This strategy is frequently adopted by people pushing a dishonest agenda, because an honest debate would send them to career ruin and destitution. Truth always finds a way, and eventually … Continue reading