I can only speak for myself, but I am not any of the things deniers are claimed to be.
- I have no financial interest in fossil fuels or any other form of energy.
- I have no direct financial interest in fighting the global warming scam, other than a general interest in a healthy economy with low prices and taxes.
- I don’t like cars – I do 90+% of my travelling time on a bicycle and would be thrilled to see fewer cars on the road.
- I don’t like or belong to any organized religion.
- I always eat vegan if I have choice.
- I spent much of my life as an active environmentalist and have worked as a wilderness ranger.
- I think that wasting natural resources is a crime.
- I have science and engineering degrees and have worked as a scientist/engineer for nearly 40 years.
So why do I do this? After three decades of buying into this scam, I finally looked at the data for myself. Then I realized that the scientific foundations are extremely shaky at best, and that the people behind this are a collection of criminals, socialists, power grabbers, useful idiots, and other general scumbags.
I do this because these people are destroying science and integrity with their lies. I do this, because I am blowing the whistle.