- 1000 Km/Hr Winds From A Nuclear Bomb
- NOAA : Thirty Deadliest Tornado Years All Occurred Below 350 PPM
- Stunning CO2 Breakthrough : Age Of The US Controlled By Atmospheric CO2
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
- Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
- 1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
- Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
- Barbara Boxer Says That Tornadoes Didn’t Used To Happen
- Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
- Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
- 2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
- Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
- What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
- Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
- Cuomo Threatens Sheriffs – Tells Them To Shut Up
- Just Wrap Theirs In A Pretty Pink Plastic Package
- The Government Prophecy Drought
- The 1994 Nobel Peace Prize
philjourdan on Hasn’t Obama Overturned… Ben on The New Normal : Ugly Junk… bubbagyro on Hasn’t Obama Overturned… Gamecock on UN Chief Says That The World I… kirkmyers on Bill Maher Vying To Replace Ha… Justa Joe on Bill Maher Vying To Replace Ha… Eric on UN Chief Says That The World I… Glacierman on The New Normal : Ugly Junk… kirkmyers on Bill Maher Vying To Replace Ha… kirkmyers on Bill Maher Vying To Replace Ha…
Daily Archives: November 30, 2012
“We need a constitutional amendment that would allow the legislature to control the so-called free speech rights of corporations,” Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) was quoted as saying by CNS News. Democratic Rep: Amend Constitution To Allow Control Of Speech « … Continue reading
There have been quite a few commenters here recently saying that I have no credentials to do complex mathematical operations like counting record highs and lows. Assuming that they passed second grade and know how to count, why don’t they prove me … Continue reading
I am starting a new programming contract with a Canadian company, and they are restricting the number of hours I can work for now, because “they don’t know what is going to happen to exchange rates as the fiscal cliff … Continue reading
Paul Homewood reminded me of the EPA graph below, which shows that heatwaves during the 1930s were much worse than recent years. Hansen is of course undaunted by facts, and is claiming that bad heatwaves never used to happen. The distribution … Continue reading
Yesterday, the leading Pakistani global warming official announced that the Greenland ice sheet melted in just four days this summer. The golf pro at the Greenland Country Club has reports that this announcement is devastating their business. People used to travel half way around … Continue reading
Last night’s coldest temperatures « Met Office News Blog Twelve years ago, leading Met Office climate scientists explained that this is just a virtual cold. Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past 20 MARCH 2000 David Parker, at … Continue reading
A string of strong Pacific Storms is continuing to hit Northern California. Mount Shasta’s projected snowfall may make a run for the world record. Combined over the next several days will be anywhere from 176 – 218 inches of snow! … Continue reading
John Daly captured this version of GISS US temperatures in 1999 or 2000, which I have used as a basis to show that Hansen has massively altered temperature data. http://www.john-daly.com/usatemps.006 NASA has of course deleted the old data from their … Continue reading
Check out the lead story on Google News. Google News I predicted during the campaign the the MSM would turn on Obama after the election. He has made a complete mess and can’t hide behind Romney’s tax returns any more. His three … Continue reading