Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
Monthly Archives: December 2012
During the 13th century, Native Americans on the Pajarito Plateau of New Mexico lived in nice solar heated homes like this one. They could eat as many bunny rabbits as they could chase down in the snow. Most died by age 30 because their teeth wore out from … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: Reuters: experts say recent … The current drought is nothing like the Dust Bowl, which lasted for seven years and forced most of the population of Oklahoma to leave. McKitten seems to believe that no lie is … Continue reading
Some animals are much more equal than others Tuesday, January 01, 2013 David Gregory (media elite) vs Adam Meckler (Army vet) Gun Criminals In December of 2012, David Gregory: deliberately violated D.C. gun law for financial and political gain. In … Continue reading
Here is what they tell us Less ice in the Arctic – it is man’s fault for burning fuels to stay alive. More ice in the Antarctic, it is man’s fault for wrecking the ozone layer. Less ice in the … Continue reading
I am visiting my parents in New Mexico. That is one of my dogs on the log. My father’s surgery has been delayed until at least next week, as no surgeons are available during the holiday.
In case you doubted that lefties are completely insane. Australian Sunday Herald Sun’s gaming writer Alice Clark heralds in the new year: At the rate that we’re going, large portions of land will be under water in about 20 years. If we do nothing to … Continue reading
If you value protecting what is left of the US, read this carefully and take action. There is an old adage, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” This week the media is trying to … Continue reading