Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
Gail Combs on The Darkening Of Science BallBounces on The Darkening Of Science philjourdan on President Obama’s Young… rah on President Obama’s Young… BallBounces on The Darkening Of Science David A on Rule #1 Gail Combs on Rule #1 bleakhouses on Rule #1 bleakhouses on Rule #1 Gail Combs on The Darkening Of Science
Daily Archives: December 1, 2012
Houston Will Win LA Will Win I don’t care about soccer I like soccer, but don’t care about American soccer All of the above None of the above
The graph below shows the number of daily US temperature readings over 40C, recorded at all 595 HCN stations continuously active since 1900. NOAA and GISS claim that the 2011/2012 heatwaves were unprecedented, when in fact they weren’t even in the top … Continue reading
The claim that sea level rise has increased since the 2007 IPCC meeting, is complete garbage. The post 2007 trend (light blue) is less than the 1993-2007 (red) trend. ftp://ftp.aviso.oceanobs.com/pub/oceano/AVISO/indicators/msl/MSL_Serie_MERGED_Global_IB_RWT_NoGIA_NoAdjust.txt
CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — The first victim was found in the gutter of a quiet residential street, just as the killer was shedding blood again on the campus of a nearby community college. Wielding some kind of sharp-edged weapon, he … Continue reading