Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Robertv on Embracing Ebola richard on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on If They Were Actual Scientists… schauminator on Embracing Ebola 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on Maryland – The Progressi… RexAlan on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… gregole on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: December 2, 2012
Suicide attackers detonated bombs and fired rockets outside a major U.S. base in Afghanistan on Sunday, killing five people in a brazen operation that highlighted the country’s security challenges ahead of the 2014 NATO combat troop pullout. Suicide bombers attack … Continue reading
A sequence of world ending crises began appearing – about a week after Obama received the 2008 nomination. The world will end unless we give $1 trillion to Obama’s banker friends (TARP) The world will end unless we give $1 trillion to … Continue reading
The 2007 IPCC report was full of mistakes, like the claim that Himalayan Glaciers would be gone by 2035. Another error appears to have been a graph which indicated 2mm/ sea level rise per year a “best estimate” by the … Continue reading
Now that election is over, Obama no longer has to worry about the opinions of Americans. Over the last three weeks we have seen the ousting of General Petraeus, collapse of Egypt into an Islamic dictatorship (the day after Obama praised Morsi) war in the Middle … Continue reading
Bill Illis found this NCDC graph from 1991. It correctly shows that 1934 and 1921 were the two hottest years in the US. www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-1981-1990.pdf The graph below is NCDC’s current US graph. CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES Climate Summary I overlaid them … Continue reading
Hansen wrote this recently : We conclude that extreme heat waves, such as that in Texas and Oklahoma in 2011 and Moscow in 2010, were “caused” by global warming, because their likelihood was negligible prior to the recent rapid global … Continue reading
1936 had the most extreme temperatures in US history, and it also brought extreme weather to Australia.