Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say Climate Refugees Fleeing To Antarctica In 16 Years
- If I Were The Coach …
- US Tornado Count Plummeting to Record Low Levels Three Consecutive Years
- Climate Science – A 97% Data-Free And Honesty-Free Profession
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
rah on Poor Secret Service Protection… stewart pid on Experts Say Climate Refugees F… rah on Experts Say Climate Refugees F… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… Gail Combs on Poor Secret Service Protection… philjourdan on Kook And Nutter Math jay352 on Experts Say Climate Refugees F… rah on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… mjc on Experts Say That Climate Chang… philjourdan on Experts Say Climate Refugees F…
Daily Archives: December 2, 2012
Suicide attackers detonated bombs and fired rockets outside a major U.S. base in Afghanistan on Sunday, killing five people in a brazen operation that highlighted the country’s security challenges ahead of the 2014 NATO combat troop pullout. Suicide bombers attack … Continue reading
A sequence of world ending crises began appearing – about a week after Obama received the 2008 nomination. The world will end unless we give $1 trillion to Obama’s banker friends (TARP) The world will end unless we give $1 trillion to … Continue reading
The 2007 IPCC report was full of mistakes, like the claim that Himalayan Glaciers would be gone by 2035. Another error appears to have been a graph which indicated 2mm/ sea level rise per year a “best estimate” by the … Continue reading
Now that election is over, Obama no longer has to worry about the opinions of Americans. Over the last three weeks we have seen the ousting of General Petraeus, collapse of Egypt into an Islamic dictatorship (the day after Obama praised Morsi) war in the Middle … Continue reading
Bill Illis found this NCDC graph from 1991. It correctly shows that 1934 and 1921 were the two hottest years in the US. www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-1981-1990.pdf The graph below is NCDC’s current US graph. CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES Climate Summary I overlaid them … Continue reading
Hansen wrote this recently : We conclude that extreme heat waves, such as that in Texas and Oklahoma in 2011 and Moscow in 2010, were “caused” by global warming, because their likelihood was negligible prior to the recent rapid global … Continue reading
1936 had the most extreme temperatures in US history, and it also brought extreme weather to Australia.