Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century
tom0mason on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Morgan Wright on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Morgan Wright on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Gail Combs on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … tom0mason on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Morgan Wright on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … tom0mason on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … Morgan Wright on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … tom0mason on Guest Post From Dr. Bill … geran on Guest Post From Dr. Bill …
Daily Archives: December 2, 2012
Suicide attackers detonated bombs and fired rockets outside a major U.S. base in Afghanistan on Sunday, killing five people in a brazen operation that highlighted the country’s security challenges ahead of the 2014 NATO combat troop pullout. Suicide bombers attack … Continue reading
A sequence of world ending crises began appearing – about a week after Obama received the 2008 nomination. The world will end unless we give $1 trillion to Obama’s banker friends (TARP) The world will end unless we give $1 trillion to … Continue reading
The 2007 IPCC report was full of mistakes, like the claim that Himalayan Glaciers would be gone by 2035. Another error appears to have been a graph which indicated 2mm/ sea level rise per year a “best estimate” by the … Continue reading
Now that election is over, Obama no longer has to worry about the opinions of Americans. Over the last three weeks we have seen the ousting of General Petraeus, collapse of Egypt into an Islamic dictatorship (the day after Obama praised Morsi) war in the Middle … Continue reading
Bill Illis found this NCDC graph from 1991. It correctly shows that 1934 and 1921 were the two hottest years in the US. www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-1981-1990.pdf The graph below is NCDC’s current US graph. CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES Climate Summary I overlaid them … Continue reading
Hansen wrote this recently : We conclude that extreme heat waves, such as that in Texas and Oklahoma in 2011 and Moscow in 2010, were “caused” by global warming, because their likelihood was negligible prior to the recent rapid global … Continue reading
1936 had the most extreme temperatures in US history, and it also brought extreme weather to Australia.