Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
- Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
- It’s The Communism, Stupid
- Climate Math : Almost All Locations Are Below The Mean
- Deranged Blogger Predicts A High Arctic Minimum This Summer
- The Largest Fire In US History Occurred In Washington – During The Coldest Year Ever
- Hot Weather In The US Peaked At 310 PPM CO2
- US Is Having One Of Its Coolest Summers On Record
- Summer Of 1936 Obliterated All Other Summers For Record Heat
- More Than 20% Of US All Time Temperature Records Were Set During The Summer Of 1936
- The Polar Vortex Excuse
- Chicago Is More Than 30 Degrees Colder Than 80 Years Ago
- During The Heatwave Of 1936, Two Thirds Of The US Was Over 100 Degrees
- Midwest Is Twenty Degrees Colder Than July 1936
- During This Week In 1936, Americans Were Dying From The Heat Every Minute
- Arctic Approaches Ten Year Summer Sea Ice Maximum
- Illinois Two Coldest July’s Have Been In The Past Five Years
Andy Oz on Reggie – Start Your… Andy Oz on Reggie – Start Your… Andy Oz on Much Ado About Nothing In… stevengoddard on Who Is Steven Goddard? Capitalist Sympathis… on Who Is Steven Goddard? tom0mason on Climate Prophet Hansen Says Ar… There Is No Substitu… on Much Ado About Nothing In… Capitalist Sympathis… on Who Is Steven Goddard? There Is No Substitu… on Much Ado About Nothing In… stevengoddard on Who Is Steven Goddard?
Daily Archives: December 4, 2012
National Park Service Webcam Kids in the Pacific Northwest just won’t know what trees look like.
2 May 2004 Antarctica is likely to be the world’s only habitable continent by the end of this century if global warming remains unchecked, the Government’s chief scientist, Professor Sir David King, said last week. Why Antarctica will soon be … Continue reading
The new normal is to lie about past predictions, and claim that non-existent global warming is worse than they predicted. In 1988, Hansen made predictions for three scenarios. Scenario C assumed that mankind quit using fossil fuels after the year 2000. Temperatures … Continue reading
Webcams from ski resorts in Great Britain In 2009, The Met Office told us that skiing in Scotland is doomed Alex Hill, chief government advisor with the Met Office, said the amount of snow in the Scottish mountains had been decreasing for … Continue reading
CO2 emissions rises mean dangerous climate change now almost certain Research by Global Carbon Project says emissions growth placing world on path to warm between 4 and 6C “I am worried that the risks of dangerous climate change are too … Continue reading