Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
Brad Anderson on A New Moron Of The Day! geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! Ian Billing on A New Moron Of The Day! El Duderino on He Is So Open Minded That He R… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail…
Daily Archives: December 4, 2012
National Park Service Webcam Kids in the Pacific Northwest just won’t know what trees look like.
2 May 2004 Antarctica is likely to be the world’s only habitable continent by the end of this century if global warming remains unchecked, the Government’s chief scientist, Professor Sir David King, said last week. Why Antarctica will soon be … Continue reading
The new normal is to lie about past predictions, and claim that non-existent global warming is worse than they predicted. In 1988, Hansen made predictions for three scenarios. Scenario C assumed that mankind quit using fossil fuels after the year 2000. Temperatures … Continue reading
Webcams from ski resorts in Great Britain In 2009, The Met Office told us that skiing in Scotland is doomed Alex Hill, chief government advisor with the Met Office, said the amount of snow in the Scottish mountains had been decreasing for … Continue reading
CO2 emissions rises mean dangerous climate change now almost certain Research by Global Carbon Project says emissions growth placing world on path to warm between 4 and 6C “I am worried that the risks of dangerous climate change are too … Continue reading