Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
Richard T. Fowler on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… gator69 on My Kind Of Women richard on NASA 1990 : No Global Warming… gator69 on 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George… matayaya on My Kind Of Women gator69 on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… wayne on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… matayaya on My Kind Of Women
Daily Archives: December 5, 2012
Skeptics keep saying things that are contrary to what we believe, so we must silence them in order to allow an honest debate.
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs The new normal. Pull meaningless numbers out of your ass, and draw completely asinine conclusions based on them. The earth’s average temperature is set to increase 9°F (5°C) by 2100. And if we get to that point … Continue reading
IF global warming proceeds as forecast, it could cause the Northern Hemisphere’s ice sheets to expand much as they did at the start of the last Ice Age, when the world’s climate was slightly warmer than it is today, American … Continue reading
The IPCC says that Himalayan glaciers will be gone by 2035, because they they are a bunch of spectacularly incompetent buffoons. MANALI: With high-altitude mountains in Himachal Pradesh experiencing up to 100 cm fresh snowfall in November month after 10 years, the abundance … Continue reading
The canary is just resting, waiting for the missing heat to come to the surface. History | Weather Underground
Winter’s new cold record -31.3C A new record-low temperature was set on Tuesday night in Vuotso, a village in Sodankylä in Finland’s far north, where the mercury plunged to a blistering -31.3 degrees Celsius. Winter’s new cold record -31.3C | … Continue reading