‘Frightening’ projection for Arctic melt
The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher.
According to these models, there will be no sea ice left in the summer in the Arctic Ocean somewhere between 2010 and 2015. ”And it’s probably going to happen even faster than that,” said Fortier, who leads an international team of researchers in the Arctic looking for clues to climate change.
- Will Candy Crowley Testify Against Herself?
- You Grade : NASA Report Card
- That Sound Is Churchill Turning In His Grave
- 1954-1955 : Five Major Hurricanes Struck The US In 14 Months
- Greenland Reaches A Tipping Point
- What If Grover Cleveland’s Hurricanes Happened Now?
- When Seconds Count, Police Are Just 20 Minutes Away
- Five Months After Sandy Hook – Not A Peep Out Of Obama About School Security
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Has Been Killing American Citizens By Remote Control
- Quick Note To President Obama
- 1975 : Deep Dips In The Jet Stream Were Blamed On Global Cooling
- My Interest Is Ending Junk Science
- Piers Morgan Brags That Brits Don’t Have Guns And Can’t Defend Themselves
- Climate Science Is In The Crapper
- 1000 Km/Hr Winds From A Nuclear Bomb
- NOAA : Thirty Deadliest Tornado Years All Occurred Below 350 PPM
- Stunning CO2 Breakthrough : Age Of The US Controlled By Atmospheric CO2
- Bill Maher Vying To Replace Harold Camping
- Global Warming Shock News : New Mexico Is Just As Dry As 1904!
- UN Chief Says That The World Is Going To Run Out Of Water
- Obamacare Enforcement Chief Announces That Crimes Were Committed At The IRS
- A Tough Year For Climate Alarmists
- The New Normal : Ugly Junk Science
- Barbara Boxer Forecasts Summer Snow, Heat And Tornadoes
- Holder Wasn’t The Only Gun Runner In The White House
IceKat on Piers Morgan Brags That Brits… R. de Haan on Bill Maher Vying To Replace Ha… NoMoreGore on Will Candy Crowley Testify Aga… Argiris Diamantis on 1954-1955 : Five Major Hurrica… bkivey on When Seconds Count, Police Are… Bill Pounder on Greenland Reaches A Tipping… stevengoddard on That Sound Is Churchill Turnin… Bill S on That Sound Is Churchill Turnin… redc1c4 on When Seconds Count, Police Are… kbray in california on Greenland Reaches A Tipping…