December 4, 2012
FAIRBANKS, ALASKA — Frigid cold in Interior Alaska is taking a toll on North Pole’s Christmas in Ice event.
Temperatures of 40 below zero are hampering artists trying to craft their ice masterpieces. They are having to deal with broken tools and snapped electrical cords. Even some of the exhibits are reacting negatively to the cold.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- 15% vs. 30% Vs. Area Vs. Brainless Climate Scientists
- Green Energy Threatens All Flying Creatures
stevengoddard on Our Amazing New Store Don on Our Amazing New Store omanuel on 20 Years Ago PaulB on Something To Look Forward… Paul in Sweden on The Unarmed Little Boy Probabl… Brian H on US Having The Coolest Summer O… jimash1 on Something To Look Forward… Myron Mesecke on Our Amazing New Store rw on Religion Of Peace At Work In… Philippe Jones on Religion Of Peace At Work In…