December 4, 2012
FAIRBANKS, ALASKA — Frigid cold in Interior Alaska is taking a toll on North Pole’s Christmas in Ice event.
Temperatures of 40 below zero are hampering artists trying to craft their ice masterpieces. They are having to deal with broken tools and snapped electrical cords. Even some of the exhibits are reacting negatively to the cold.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- 15% vs. 30% Vs. Area Vs. Brainless Climate Scientists
- Green Energy Threatens All Flying Creatures
- Four Months After Predicting The Demise Of Antarctic Sea Ice, NSIDC Experts Said They Predicted Record Ice All Along
- Climate Scientists Sinking Deeper And Deeper Into Their Own Crap
- Arctic Alarmist Disaster – Much Worse Than It Seems
- 1986 Hansen : 5 Degrees Warming By 2010
- New York Times Says One Foot Of Sea Level Rise By 2016 “Appears Certain”
- Nuttercelli Angry About Heretics
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive
- Frequency Of 100 Degree Readings In The US Lowest Since 1906
- Arctic Sea Ice Coverage Highest Since 2004 – Close To 1974 Levels
- Changes in Extreme Drought Over The Past 80 years
matayaya on What Part Of This Isn’t… Chewer on The Unarmed Little Boy Probabl… au1corsair on The Unarmed Little Boy Probabl… B on 20 Years Ago Mike on 20 Years Ago dmmcmah on 20 Years Ago Patrick Blasz on 20 Years Ago Chewer on 20 Years Ago Mat Helm on Deja Vu omanuel on 20 Years Ago