December 4, 2012
FAIRBANKS, ALASKA — Frigid cold in Interior Alaska is taking a toll on North Pole’s Christmas in Ice event.
Temperatures of 40 below zero are hampering artists trying to craft their ice masterpieces. They are having to deal with broken tools and snapped electrical cords. Even some of the exhibits are reacting negatively to the cold.
- Presidential Speech Today
- Australia Permanent Drought Update
- Obama’s Plan To Rip Off Struggling Young People, Runs Into Problems
- Climate Experts Warn That Colorado Doesn’t Get Cold Enough To Kill Pine Beetles Anymore
- If You Think Healthcare Is Expensive Now, Just Wait Until It Is Free
- Former President Explains The Threat Posed By Edward Snowden
- Without Global Warming, It Would Be 0.6 Degrees Colder
- A Simpler Way To Deal With Terrorists
- Obama Appoints Obamacare Software Czar
- If You Like Your Ice Age, You Can Keep Your Ice Age
- NSA To Autoenroll Americans Into Obamcare
- Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are A Complete Fraud
- Isn’t That His Job?
- Obama To Save Colorado From Global Warming
- One Hundred Degrees Of Global Cooling
- Obama Hoping To Wreck Classic US Icon
- Heidi Central Thinks Time Started In 1970
- Running Out Of Excuses
- Harrie Antoinette Reid : “Let them Eat Cake”
- Global Sea Ice Area Highest In 25 Years, Fourth Highest On Record
- If You Like Your Trillion Dollar Bailouts, You Can Keep Your Trillion Dollar Bailouts
- Thing Of The Past Confuses Me
- How Many Burning Teslas Per Nuclear Bomb?
- Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me
- Discussion Of Weather Too Sensitive For Huffington Post
gator69 on Former President Explains The… Teddi on Presidential Speech Today Colorado Wellington on Without Global Warming, It Wou… Bob Greene on Presidential Speech Today Dave G on Obama’s Plan To Rip Off… Kriilin Namek on If You Like Your Ice Age, You… BaruchSpinoza on Without Global Warming, It Wou… Bob Greene on Obama Appoints Obamacare Softw… Justa Joe on If You Like Your Ice Age, You… Bob Greene on A Simpler Way To Deal With…