December 4, 2012
FAIRBANKS, ALASKA — Frigid cold in Interior Alaska is taking a toll on North Pole’s Christmas in Ice event.
Temperatures of 40 below zero are hampering artists trying to craft their ice masterpieces. They are having to deal with broken tools and snapped electrical cords. Even some of the exhibits are reacting negatively to the cold.
- Great Lakes Set Another Springtime Record – Lake Ontario Up To 62% Ice Cover
- Can We Have A Scenario D?
- Lack Of Snow In Sochi Proves Global Warming
- Wisconsin Summers Are Much Cooler Than They Were In The Past
- Please, Stop The Stupid
- Joe Romm : Great Lakes Ice Is A Thing Of The Past
- Occupy Venus
- Occupy Climate Science
- WWF Says That Global Warming Will Evaporate The US
- 1986 : Tom Karl Told Congress That Severe Drought Is A Normal Climate Fluctuation In The US
- With Two Cold Nights Ahead, Great Lakes Set Another Spring Ice Cover Record
- Fifteen Years Into Global Cooling, The Team Continues To Maintain Their Scam
- Big Science At The Met Office
- It Is Worse Than It Seems In The UK
- It Is Not The CO2 : “That is all I have to say”
- Before Global Warming, The US Was Very Hot
- NCDC Took The Lead On US Temperature Data Tampering
- Blame Monica
- The Earth Is Not Warming
- Excellent News For Frozen Residents Of Chicago
- Holdren/Masters Go Commercial
- Global Temperatures About The Same As 30 Years Ago
- Hockey Stick Update : 18 Years Of No Warming
- Katherine Hayhoe Says That Global Warming Is Like Fondling Elephants
- Detroit Expecting A Huge Influx Of Climate Refugees From Miami
Robertv on Please, Stop The Stupid Morgan on Occupy Venus Brian H on Rockford Illinois Used To Be M… Brian H on Occupy Climate Science Brian H on NCDC Took The Lead On US Tempe… kuhnkat on Occupy Venus kuhnkat on Occupy Venus Dmh on Great Lakes Set Another Spring… NikFromNYC on Can We Have A Scenario D? Paul Clark on Can We Have A Scenario D?