December 4, 2012
FAIRBANKS, ALASKA — Frigid cold in Interior Alaska is taking a toll on North Pole’s Christmas in Ice event.
Temperatures of 40 below zero are hampering artists trying to craft their ice masterpieces. They are having to deal with broken tools and snapped electrical cords. Even some of the exhibits are reacting negatively to the cold.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
Gail Combs on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Gail Combs on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Truthseeker on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… nickreality65 on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… mkelly on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Michael 2 on Insulators Have To Increase Th… Michael 2 on Insulators Have To Increase Th… Mike D on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Gail Combs on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Tom In Indy on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies…