The Christian Science Monitor | Dec 04, 2012
If the United Nations, Al Gore, and hurricane Sandy can’t convince skeptics of the threats of global warming, then who can?
Perhaps the Terminator.
Showtime network has unveiled plans for a six- to eight-part documentary miniseries to air next year, called “Years of Living Dangerously,” brimming with Hollywood’s A-list – from producer James Cameron to narrators Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, and Alec Baldwin.
It’s an impressive roster, but there’s something missing, some say.
“Imagine what it would be like in terms of substantive impact if the head of Exxon or the corn lobby were involved. Or Rush Limbaugh. Or [Republican] Sens. [Mitch] McConnell and [Lindsey] Graham,” says Len Shyles, professor of communication at Villanova University. “Then you’d have something.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Update From Hayhoeville
- 1979 : Experts Warned Of Global Cooling If Antarctic Sea Ice Increased
- Behind The Smokescreen
- Don’t Be Arrogant – Listen To The Experts
- If Only We Had Listened To The Experts In 1986
- An Old Russian Joke In The White House
- 1974 New York Times : Global Cooling Induced Climate Change To Kill Us All
- Walt Meier Still Having Difficulty With Basic Mathematics
- The 0.01 Degree Shell Game
- TOBS Isn’t An Excuse
- The War on Coal Is Really A War On Americans
- NCDC Climate Extremes Index Is Inverted From Reality
- Atlantic City Sea Level Rise Rate Below Average Since 1992
- Spectacular Cheating On The NOAA Report Card
- Urging President Obama To Go Big
- Consistency Of The US Temperature Record
- Latest Propaganda From NCDC
- US Drought At Historically Low Levels
- Smoking Gun Of More Incompetence In Climate Science
- Arctic Warmed Six Degrees From 1900 To 1940
- Cooling The Past At UAH
- Europe’s Hottest Year Ever Wasn’t Hot
- Latest From The Fraudsters At NOAA
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995