Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
- Putting EPA Toxicity In Perspective
- Another Missing Hiatus
- 9, 10, 11 Barcelona
- Percentage Of 90 Degree Days In The US Fourth Lowest On Record
- President Obama Says That The Islamic State Has Nothing To Do With The Islamic State
- Nuttercelli Working To Slime Guardian Readers Again
- NASA’s Administrator Explains Their Primary Mission
QV on Climate Disaster In Denve… Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… Mat Helm on Why Is This Scam Continui… jdseanjd on Towards A Sane Future Robertv on Climate Disaster In Denve… Old Goat on Climate Disaster In Denve… Charles Nelson nelso… on Kook And Nutter Math Stephen Richards on Climate Disaster In Denve… Robertv on What If The Missing Heat Retur… Send Al To The Pole on Kook And Nutter Math
Daily Archives: December 7, 2012
The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling The sky is falling … Continue reading
The threat of rising seas has more South Florida officials shifting from “What if?” to “What do we do?” when it comes to dealing with climate change. South Florida scientists, government officials, representatives from Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe … Continue reading
On time arrivals are a thing of the past. Snow causes flight cancellations in northern Europe | News | Breaking Travel News h/t to Marc Morano
How do you get an organism to destroy itself? Simple – convince it that something essential for its survival is making it sick. A great example of this is bulimia. If an individual believes that food is unhealthy, it eventually will self-destruct and die. … Continue reading
Global warming could impact WA ski industry: According to the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) and Protect Our Winters (POW), unless carbon pollution is limited, the nation’s ski industry could be impacted. Winter tourism is a $348 million annual business in Washington … Continue reading
Temperatures on the rapidly melting Greenland ice sheet have risen to -35C, and the ice is too soft for good putting. summit:status:webcam
You can’t make this stuff up …. According to this article, college students are rising up to encourage their universities from divesting in fossil fuels companies, because of climate change problem. When I was in college, there was an effort … Continue reading