Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
- Climate Science Integrity In A Death Spiral
- Proselytizing The Climate Religion To Young People
- The Real Climate March
- Another Smoking Gun That NCDC Temperature Adjustments Are Garbage
philjourdan on Shock News : Man Saves Woman… Send Al to the Pole on New ISIS Threat daveburton on What If The Missing Heat Retur… mjc on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… philjourdan on Shock News : Man Saves Woman… philjourdan on Shock News : Man Saves Woman… Glacierman on NASA Antarctic Temperature… Send Al to the Pole on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… Latitude on New ISIS Threat Latitude on New ISIS Threat
Daily Archives: December 8, 2012
Rising sea levels threaten small Pacific island nations May 3, 2007 Dire climate change predictions may seem like science fiction in many parts of the world. But in the tiny, sea-swept Pacific nation of Tuvalu, the crisis has already arrived. … Continue reading
Prior to global warming, North Korea was a happy, prosperous, democratic country SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — New satellite images indicate that snow may have slowed North Korea’s rocket launch preparations South Korean media reports this week quoted unnamed officials in Seoul … Continue reading
When I was a child, Holland was windmills, tulips and wooden shoes. Later Holland became free drugs and free sex. Now Holland is extreme Muslim violence. Richard Nieuwenhuizen was doing what he loved: watching his son play football and helping … Continue reading
Obama brings a new dimension to Christmas in the US Korean star PSY is scheduled to perform at the “Christmas in Washington” concert Dec. 21 with President Obama in attendance. “Kill those fucking Yankees” “Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.” … Continue reading
ssh_anomaly.nc: University of Colorado satellite data shows that there has been little change in Florida sea level since 1997. The data above is the average of sea level at the five lat/lon pairs below. (28.5, 281.5) (26.5, 281.5) (24.5, 278.5) (26.5, … Continue reading
The White House Correspondents Association is strongly urging the Obama administration to allow press access to the president’s official swearing-in ceremony on Jan. 20, following indications from inauguration committee officials that the event could potentially be closed to the press. … Continue reading